Another Broken Egg Cafe Franchise for Sale - Restaurant
Another Broken Egg Cafe Franchise Opportunities
Another Broken Egg Cafe is a restaurant franchise that specializes in fresh and creative breakfast, brunch and lunch. Their menu consists of omelets, eggs benedict, Belgian waffles, Crispy fried chicken, pancakes, French toast and brunch cocktails. The company was founded in 1996 in Old Mandeville, Louisiana and quickly got popularity in the hometown. Since the first franchise was launched in 2005, the business has grown exponentially to 67 units in the USA and 2 other countries. The chain was named as one of “Top 500 Franchise Businesses in America” due to its consistent success.
How to open an Another Broken Egg Cafe franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Another Broken Egg Cafe franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $505,500.
- Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Another Broken Egg Cafe franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Another Broken Egg Cafe franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Another Broken Egg Cafe franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Another Broken Egg Cafe franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Another Broken Egg Cafe franchise cost?
Another Broken Egg Cafe has the franchise fee of up to $50,000, with total initial investment range of $505,500 to $1,175,500.
Net-worth Requirement: $1,000,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $250,000
Another Broken Egg Cafe Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $505,500 - $1,175,500.
Initial Franchise Fee: $50,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Are you interested in starting Another Broken Egg Cafe Franchise in the USA, Australia, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Another Broken Egg Cafe is around $505,500 to $1,175,500.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 650,000 to AUD 1,500,000.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1,9 to AED 4,3 million.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 1,9 to SR 4,4 million.
- - In Kuwait currency, the investment comes around KWD 153,000 to KWD 355,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$640,000 to Can$1, 500,000.
- - In Mexico currency, the investment comes around MXN 10 to MXN 23,4 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £365,200 to £850,000.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 420,000 to EUR 970,000.
On-The-Job Training: 15 days
Classroom Training: 6 weeks
Additional Training: As needed
Number of Employees Required to Run: 25
Another Broken Egg Cafe website: www.anotherbrokeneggfranchise.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$505,500
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year1996
- Year of launching the franchise2005
- Franchise enterprises:67
- Franchisees in USA:65
- Franchisees in other countries:2
- Corporate Address:600 Grand Blvd., #M-209 Miramar Beach, FL 32550