Caribou Coffee Franchise - Coffeehouse
Caribou Coffee Franchise Opportunities
The brand Caribou Coffee franchise was founded in 1992 in the USA. But the concept appeared to be so successful that in 2004 the owners decided to offer their first franchise for sale. Since that time the chain has grown to 718 units in and outside the country. The success of Caribou Coffee is not only in their delicious menu which includes creamy latte and mochas, iced teas, sandwiches, bagels, pops and oatmeals. But also in their proven business model including their famous perks for loyal visitors and gift cards. Today an entrepreneur has a chance to join Caribou Coffee franchise and use the beloved brand name, modern business concept, product innovations and other benefits to build and support the community in their own location.
How to open a Caribou Coffee franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Caribou Coffee shop franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $200,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a Caribou Coffee coffeehouse franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Caribou Coffee franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Caribou Coffee shop franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Caribou Coffee franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Caribou Coffee franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Caribou Coffee franchise cost?
Caribou Coffee has a franchise fee of up to $30,000, with a total initial investment range from $200,000 to $400,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $3,000,000
Caribou Coffee Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $200,000 - $400,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $15,000 - $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Are you interested in starting Caribou Coffee Coffeehouse in the USA, Australia, India, Germany, the UAE, the UK, Canada, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Caribou Coffee shop is around $200,000 to $400,000.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 253,067 to Can$ 506,066.
- - In the currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around 150,933 to 301,866 British pound sterlings.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 280,394 to AUD 560,789 dollars.
- - In the currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 734,560 - 1.47 million dirhams.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1.581to Rs 3.02 crores.
- - In the currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 177,149 to EUR 354,298.
Caribou Coffee website: www.cariboucoffee.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$15,000
Company type:Сoffee shop
- Company foundation year1992
- Year of launching the franchise2004
- Franchise enterprises:718
- Franchisees in USA:135
- Franchisees in other countries:583
- Corporate Address:3900 Lakebreeze Avenue North Brooklyn Center, MN 55429 United States