Chicken Licken Franchise - Fast Food Fried Chicken Restaurant
Chicken Licken Franchise Opportunities
Chicken Licken franchise is a world-known chain of fast-food restaurants. The menu includes fried chicken dishes, burgers, salads, desserts, and beverages. The company was established in 1981, and in the same year their first franchise was offered for sale. Today Chicken Licken Franchise enrolls 268 profitable units, operating both in South Africa and other places. The brand can boast awards such as the second-biggest fast-food brand in South Africa, and the biggest non-American-owned fried chicken franchise in the world. Today the highly-promising franchise opportunities are determined by a well-known brand name and logo, well-developed connection with their customers through social networks and website, strong marketing strategy and affordable cost & fees.
How to open a Chicken Licken franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Chicken Licken fast-food franchise, you must have a minimum initial investment of R4.8 million.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Chicken Licken fried chicken franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Chicken Licken franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Chicken Licken franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Chicken Licken franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Chicken Licken franchise cost?
Chicken Licken has a franchise fee of up to R180,000, with a total initial investment range from R4,800,000 to R6,800,000. All inquiries for the net worth requirements and liquid cash requirements can be submitted to Chicken Licken Head Office.
Chicken Licken Initial Investment
Initial Investment: R4,800,000 - R6,800,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: R180,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 6%
Are you interested in starting a Chicken Licken outlet in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Botswana, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Chicken Licken drive-through restaurant is around $314,000 to $445,000
- - In Canadian dollars, the investment comes from around Can$399,000 to Can$ 565,000.
- - In New Zealand currency, the investment comes from around 473,000 to 670,000 NZD.
- - In the currency of South Africa, the investment comes from around R4,800,000 - R6,800,000.
- - In the currency of Botswana, the investment comes from around 3.6 - 5.1 million Botswana pula.
- - In the currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes from around 232,000 to 329,000 British pounds.
- - In the currency of Germany, the investment comes from around 278,000 to 394,000 EUR.
Chicken Licken website: www.chickenlicken.co.za
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$310,473
- Company foundation year1981
- Year of launching the franchise1981
- Franchise enterprises:268
- Franchisees in South Africa:250
- Franchisees in other countries:18
- Corporate Address:51 - 53 Booysens Road, Booysens, 2091, Johannesburg, South Africa