Church's Chicken Franchise for Sale - Fast Food Restaurant
Church's Chicken Franchise Opportunities
Buying a Church's Chicken franchise means joining the company with more than 60 years of experience. The main requirements for each restaurant are big portions, bold flavors, and warm welcomes. The restaurant became popular due to its tantalizing chicken combos and family meals. Church's Chicken franchise offers favorable opportunities for the business people who want to make a profit by sharing the values of the company. Buy one of Church's Chicken restaurant franchises offered for sale and the franchisor will help you choose a location for your restaurant. How to start the Church's Chicken franchise? Here are franchise investment information, royalty fees, other cost and profit totals.
How to open a Church's Chicken franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Church's Chicken restaurant franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $1,500,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Church's Chicken franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Church's Chicken franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Church's Chicken franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Church's Chicken franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
How much does Church's Chicken franchise cost?
Church's Chicken has the franchise fee of up to $15,000, with a total initial investment range of $348,300 to $1,826,300.
Initial Investment: $348,300 - $1,826,300
Net-worth Requirement: $1,500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $650,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $15,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Church's Chicken Franchise in the USA, Canada, India, the UK, Vietnam, Malaysia, Mexico, Brazil or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Church's Chicken restaurant is around $348,300 to $1,826,300.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 442,100 to Can$ 2,318,500.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 2,55 crores to Rs 13,39 crores.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £250,000 to £1,310,000.
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 8,021 million to VND 42,060 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 1,41 million to MYR 7,41 million.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 7,24 million to Peso 37,96 million.
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 1,95 million to Real 10,23 million.
On-The-Job Training: 116 - 154 hours
Classroom Training: 13 - 17 hours
Additional Training: At training restaurant
Church's Chicken Franchise Info: https://www.churchs.com/franchising/
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$348,300
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year:1952
- Year of launching the franchise:1969
- Franchise enterprises:1,388
- Corporate Address:980 Hammond Dr., #1100 Atlanta, GA 30328