Buying a Church's Chicken franchise means joining the company with more than 60 years of experience. The main requirements for each restaurant are big portions, bold flavors, and warm welcomes. The restaurant became popular due to its tantalizing chicken combos and family meals. Church's Chicken franchise offers favorable opportunities for the business people who want to make a profit by sharing the values of the company. Buy one of Church's Chicken restaurant franchises offered for sale and the franchisor will help you choose a location for your restaurant. How to start the Church's Chicken franchise? Here are franchise investment information, royalty fees, other cost and profit totals.
Church's Chicken has the franchise fee of up to $15,000, with a total initial investment range of $348,300 to $1,826,300.
Initial Investment: $348,300 - $1,826,300
Net-worth Requirement: $1,500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $650,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $15,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Church's Chicken restaurant is around $348,300 to $1,826,300.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 442,100 to Can$ 2,318,500.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 2,55 crores to Rs 13,39 crores.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £250,000 to £1,310,000.
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 8,021 million to VND 42,060 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 1,41 million to MYR 7,41 million.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 7,24 million to Peso 37,96 million.
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 1,95 million to Real 10,23 million.
On-The-Job Training: 116 - 154 hours
Classroom Training: 13 - 17 hours
Additional Training: At training restaurant
Church's Chicken Franchise Info: https://www.churchs.com/franchising/
Request Free Info