Coffee Planet Franchise Opportunities
Coffee Planet franchise specializes in 100 per cent Arabica specialty coffees. It is considered the largest coffee roaster in the Middle East. The brand has 21 franchise enterprises all around the globe. The business is available in several formats like vending, kiosk, cafe and a Coffee Planet coffee shop and retail coffee store franchise for sale. The main benefits of the chain are a unique business concept which includes from seed to cup coffee production, a rich aroma product and a proven marketing. Coffee Planet franchisees are successful business people due to a constant support of our team. Read the investment information and initial cost & fees requirements if you want to join in.
How to open the Coffee Planet franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Coffee Planet coffee shop and retail coffee store, you must have liquid capital of $100,000
- Appreciate the investment required for a coffee shop and retail coffee store franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Coffee Planet franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Coffee Planet franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Coffee Planet franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Coffee Planet franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Coffee Planet franchise cost?
Coffee Planet has the franchise total initial investment range of $100,000 to $200,000.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $100,000
Coffee Planet Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $100,000 - $200,000.
Are you interested in starting a Coffee Planet Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Coffee Planet is around $100,000 to $200,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$125,615 to Can$251,230.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 367,296 to AED 734,592.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 414,000 to RM 828,000.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £72,280 to £144,561.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 134,384 to SGD 268,768.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 375,035 to SR 750,070.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 131,308 to AUD 262,617.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 84,924 to EUR 169,849.
Coffee Planet website: www.coffeeplanet.com
Request Free Info