D.P. Dough Franchise for Sale - Restaurant
D.P. Dough Franchise Opportunities
D.P. Dough franchise is a calzone restaurant concept. It means to deliver fresh baked calzone at any time of the day and even at night. The unique idea of having D.P. Dough restaurants near college campuses, made the chain popular among young people all over the USA. Today the brand involves 29 franchise enterprises. However, there are several D.P. Dough restaurant franchises available for sale not only in the USA but in Europe, Africa, Canada and other locations. Owning a restaurant business is not a piece of cake, it requires hard work, time commitment and significant cost & fees to be paid. But with D.P. Dough restaurant franchise team the process of running the business is much easier.
How to open a D.P. Dough franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the D.P. Dough restaurant franchise, you must have a net worth of $300,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You do not need prior business experience before applying to become a D.P. Dough franchise owner. Their training is extensive and complete. After your training, you will be fully prepared to operate your store.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for D.P. Dough franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the D.P. Dough franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your D.P. Dough franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the D.P. Dough franchise cost?
D.P. Dough has a franchise fee of up around $30,000, with a total initial investment range of $133,863 to $435,631.
Net-worth Requirement: $300,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $100,000
D.P. Dough Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $133,863 - $435,631.
Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Are you interested in starting an D.P. Dough Franchise in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Europe, or Africa?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the D.P. Dough is around $133,863 to $435,631.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 161,000 to Can$ 524,000.
- - In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 2,645,293 to Peso 8,604,853 .
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0,98 to 3,18 crores.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 94, 353 to 307,054.
- - In Pakistani rupee, the investment comes around PKR 20,45 to 66,56 million.
- - In Philippine peso, the investment comes around Php 6,4 to 20,8 million.
- - In currency of Australia, the investment comes around AUD 171,461 to AUD 557,988.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 109,821 to EUR 357,391.
- - In United Arab Emirates Dirham, the investment comes around AED 491,680 to AED 1, 600,079.
D.P. Dough website: www.dpdough.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$133,863
- Company foundation year1987
- Year of launching the franchise1996
- Franchise enterprises:29
- Corporate Address:2708 Billingsley Rd. Columbus, OH 43235