Once Upon a Child Clothing Franchise For Sale
Once Upon a Child Franchise Opportunities
Once Upon a Child purchases and sells used children's attire and toys. The first store was opened in 1985 in Perrysburg, Ohio, by Dennis and Lynn Blum in 1985 after they observed Goodwill Industries accepting and selling used baby attire.
Winmark purchased the company in 1992. In 2009, roughly 10% of Once Upon a Child's children's attire and playthings purchased were new. In 2011, it had 240 locations in the United States and 24 in Canada. In 2010, the complete cost to start a Once Upon a Child was between $200,000 and $250,000 and the average yearly sales were between $650,000 and $725,000.
How to open a Once Upon A Child franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Once Upon A Child franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $400,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a store franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Once Upon A Child franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Once Upon A Child franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Once Upon A Child franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Once Upon A Child franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Once Upon a Child franchise cost?
Once Upon a Child has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range of $268,500 to $396,900.
Initial investments: $268,500 - $396,900
Net-worth Requirement: $400,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $75,000 - $105,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Once Upon A Child Franchise in the USA, Canada, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Once Upon A Child store is around $268,500 to $396,900.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$ 338,170 to Can$ 499,900.
On-The-Job Training: 24 hours
Classroom Training: 55 hours
Number of Employees Required to Run: 3 - 5
Once Upon a Child Franchise Info: https://www.onceuponachild.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$268,500
- Company type:Store
- Company foundation year1984
- Year of launching the franchise1992
- Franchise enterprises:369
- Corporate Address:605 Hwy. 169 N., #400 Minneapolis, MN 55441, USA