Oporto Franchise - Grilled Chicken & Burger Restaurant
Oporto Franchise Opportunities
Oporto franchise was launched in 1995. But it took the brand up to 9 years to enhance its product, marketing strategy, and business model as the first restaurant was opened in 1986. The philosophy of the brand is to create a friendly atmosphere for restaurant visitors and serve them mouthwatering chicken cooked in an authentic way. The menu of the Oporto franchise also includes burgers, rappas, meal boxes, and other delicious things. If you want to buy one of the franchise units for sale, you will gain a number of benefits. Among them are a successful business model, a lot of training hours, constant and consistent support, and a profitable concept. All you need for that is to have the required initial cost & fees and share the values of the brand.
How to open an Oporto franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Oporto food franchise, you must have a minimum initial investment of $350,000 (plus GST).
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become an Oporto grilled chicken and burgers franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Oporto franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Oporto franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Oporto franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Oporto franchise cost?
Oporto has a franchise fee of up to $50,000 (plus GST), with a total initial investment range of $350,000 to $700,000 (plus GST). All inquiries for the royalty fee, advertising fees, net worth requirements, liquid cash requirements can be submitted to Oporto Head Office.
Oporto Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $350,000 - $700,000 (plus GST).
Initial Franchise Fee: $50,000 (plus GST).
Are you interested in starting Oporto drive thru, shopping center, or strip store in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UAE, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Oporto fast food restaurant is from around $250,000 to $500,000.
- - In Canadian dollars, the investment comes from around Can$ 318,000 to Can$ 635,000.
- - In Australian dollars, the investment comes from around 350,000 to 700,000 AUD.
- - In New Zealand currency, the investment comes from around 376,000 to 752,000 NZD.
- - In the currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes from around 918,000 - 1.8 million AED.
- - In Sri Lankan rupees, the investment comes from around 50 to 100 million LKR.
- - In currency of Vietnam, the investment comes from around 5.7 - 11.3 billion VND.
Oporto website: www.oporto.com.au
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$350,000
- Company foundation year1986
- Year of launching the franchise1995
- Franchise units in Australia:over 100
- Yes:Franchisees in other countries
- Corporate Address:Level 5 619 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards, NSW 2065