Outback Steakhouse Franchise for Sale - Restaurant
Outback Steakhouse Franchise Opportunities
Check out Outback Steakhouse franchise locations available for sale near you. The chain is famous worldwide for their Australian style steakhouse restaurant concept. The menu includes seafood, pasta, steaks, chicken and ribs. Outback Steakhouse restaurant franchise opportunities are proven by more than 30 years of experience and 800 successful franchise enterprises operating all over the globe. Our franchisees are educated, trained and supported from the very beginning. They also benefit from using our well-established business processes and marketing strategies. If you read our investment information, you will find out what cost & fees are required to start the business.
How to open the Outback Steakhouse franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Outback Steakhouse restaurant, you must have liquid capital of $500,000
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become an Outback Steakhouse franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Outback Steakhouse franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Outback Steakhouse franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Outback Steakhouse franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Outback Steakhouse franchise cost?
Outback Steakhouse has the franchise fee of up to $10,000, with a total initial investment range of $1,600,000.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $500,000
Outback Steakhouse Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $1,600,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $10,000
Are you interested in starting an Outback Steakhouse Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Outback Steakhouse is around $1,6 million.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$2 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 5,87 million.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 6,62 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £1,15 million.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 2,15 million.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 6 million.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 2,1 million.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 1,36 million.
Outback Steakhouse website: www.outback.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$1,600,000
- Company foundation year1988
- Year of launching the franchise1996
- Franchise enterprises:800
- Corporate Address:Outback Steakhouse. Suite 500, Suite 500 2202 N. West Shore Blvd., Tampa, Florida, 33607, United States of America