Papa John's Pizza Franchise For Sale - Restaurant
Papa John's Pizza Opportunities
Papa John's Pizza is an American restaurant franchise company. It runs the third largest take-out and pizza delivery restaurant chain in the United States, with headquarters in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, a suburb of Louisville. The Papa John's restaurant was founded in 1984. The company went public in 1993. A year later it had 500 stores, and by 1997 it had opened 1,500 stores. Papa John's primarily takes carryout and delivery orders, although some stores have tables and chairs for dining in.
In January 2002, Papa John's became the first national pizza chain to make online ordering available to all of its U.S. customers. PMQ Pizza Magazine said in December 2016 that the company was the third-largest take-out and pizza delivery restaurant chain in the United States.
How to open a Papa John's franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Papa John's pizza franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $750,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Papa John's franchise owner. The company is looking for business professionals with management experience, restaurant or retail experience preferred.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Papa John's franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Papa John's franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Papa John's franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Papa John's Pizza franchise cost?
Papa John's Pizza has the franchise fee of up to $25,000, with total initial investment range of $130,120 to $844,420.
Initial investments: $130,120 - $844,420
Net Worth Requirement: $750,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $250,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$0||$25,000|
|Real Estate Brokerage Fees||$0||$10,000|
|Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment||$0||$120,000|
|On-Site Support Fee||$0||$2,500|
|On-Site Installation and Support Fee||$0||$5,000|
|Help Desk Service Fee||$0||$1,000|
|Software Enhancement Fee||$0||$420|
|First Month's Rent||$0||$5,000|
|Security Deposit and Other Deposits, Insurance Premium||$1,000||$8,500|
|Opening Inventory and Supplies||$2,000||$10,000|
|Grand Opening Advertising||$0||$10,000|
|Miscellaneous Opening Costs||$2,500||$20,000|
|Additional Funds - 3 months||$15,000||$50,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Papa John's FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Papa John's restaurant and covers from a non-traditional up to a standard restaurant.
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 8%
Are you interested in starting Papa John's Franchise in the USA, the UK, Pakistan, Canada, India, the Philippines, Mexico, the UAE, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Papa John's pizza restaurant is around $130,120 to $844,420.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 93,940 to 609,650.
- In Pakistani rupee, the investment comes around PKR 19,75 - 128,14 million.
- In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 163,200 to Can$ 1,059,200.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0.95 crores to Rs 6.20 crores.
- In Philippine peso, the investment comes around Php 6,32 - 41,04 million.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 2,65 - 17,18 million.
- In United Arab Emirates Dirham, the investment comes around AED 477,930 to AED 3,101,560.
On-The-Job Training: 250 hours
Classroom Training: 75 hours
Additional Training: At company-owned restaurant
Number of Employees Required to Run: 20
Absentee Ownership Allowed
Papa John's Pizza Franchise Info: http://www.papajohns.com/franchise/franchise-ownership-process.html
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$130,120
- Company foundation year1985
- Year of launching the franchise1986
- Franchise enterprises:4,410
- Corporate Address:P.O. Box 99900 Louisville, KY 40299, USA