Popeyes franchise is an international chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants. Popeyes Chicken franchise opportunities have grown to 2,600 restaurants which serve not only fried chicken but also seafood, desserts, sides and beverages. Buying a Popeyes Louisiana kitchen franchise, you become an owner of a part of a successful, profitable brand loved by consumers all over the world. You can discover how to start one of Popeyes restaurant franchises offered for sale by reviewing the franchise requirements. We also prepared the detailed Popeyes franchise cost and profit including franchise investment information with required fees for your convenience.
Request Free Info
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen has the franchise fee of up to $50,000, with total initial investment range of $383,500 - $2,620,800.
Initial investments: $383,500 - $2,620,800
Net-worth Requirement: $500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $250,000
Popeyes Initial Investment
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Real Estate and Improvements||Variable|
|FF&E Signage and Technology||$165,000||$485,000|
|Additional Funds (3 months)||$20,000||$30,000|
Initial Franchise Fee: $50,000
Ad Royalty Fee 5% of gross sales
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Restaurant is around $383,500 to $2,620,800.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around CAD 490,600 to CAD 3,352,800.
- In Egyptian currency, the investment comes around E£6,04 million to E£41,29 million.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £283,800 to £1,939,800.
- In currency of Australia, the investment comes around AUD 503,350 to AUD 3,439,800.
- In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 312,800 to EUR 2,137,800.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 2.81 crores to Rs 19.22 crores.
Popeyes Franchise Info: https://company.popeyes.com/franchise
Request Free Info