Raising Cane’s Franchise for Sale - Fast Food Restaurant Franchise
Raising Cane's Franchise Opportunities
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers is a fast-food restaurant chain specializing in chicken fingers, that was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in 1996. The company has 432 restaurants & 27 states in the United States, plus an additional 21 restaurants in the Middle East. The chain first began expanding internationally in 2015, opening its first international restaurant in Kuwait. Currently, in total, six restaurants have opened in Kuwait, eleven in Saudi Arabia, two in Bahrain, and one each in Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates. This totals 21 international restaurants for the chain.
How to open a Raising Cane's franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Raising Cane's franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $768,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Raising Cane's franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Raising Cane's franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Raising Cane's franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Raising Cane's franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Raising Cane's franchise cost?
Raising Cane's has the franchise fee of up to $45,000, with total initial investment range of $768,100 to $1,937,500.
Initial Investment: $768,100 - $1,937,500
Net-worth Requirement: $90,000 to $250,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $45,000
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Raising Cane’s Franchise in the USA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Raising Cane’s Restaurant is around $768,100 to $1,937,500.
- In Bahrain currency, the investment comes around BD 289,593 to BD 730,486.
- In currency of Kuwait, the investment comes around KWD 233,863 to KWD 589,910.
- In currency of Lebanon, the investment comes around LBP 1,166 million to LBP 2,943 million.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 2.88 million to SR 7.27 million.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 2.82 million to AED 7.12 million.
Raising Cane's Franchise Info: https://www.raisingcanes.com/faq/restaurant-information-franchising
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$768,100
- Company foundation year:2015
- Year of launching the franchise:2015
- Franchise enterprises:600