Rollacosta Franchise for Sale - Fast Food Restaurant
Rollacosta Franchise Opportunities
Rollacosta franchise is a fast food restaurant chain which sells fresh and delicious rolls, shawarma, sandwiches, drinks and pasta. The brand was launched in 2012 and began to expand by means of franchising the same year. To date the business has grown to 15 enterprises. Rollacosta franchise has been established in Mumbai, India; and is expanding exceptionally in the home country. However, they are willing to open new units in other countries in the nearest future. Rollacosta fast food franchise offers promising opportunities to their partners as well as constant support, trainings and guidelines. The brand was rated as ‘Top 100 Franchise Opportunity in India.’
How to open a Rollacosta franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Rollacosta fast food restaurant franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $12,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Rollacosta franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Rollacosta franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application. Finding the right location for your Rollacosta is one of the key factors that drive the success of your business.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Rollacosta franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Rollacosta franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Rollacosta franchise cost?
Rollacosta has the franchise fee of up to $4,000, with a total initial investment range of $11,000 to $13,700.
Rollacosta Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $11,000 - $13,700.
Initial Franchise Fee: $4,000
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Rollacosta Franchise in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In India, the total investment to start the Rollacosta Quick Service Restaurant is around Rs 8 to Rs 10 lakhs.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 1,75 to PKR 2,19 million.
- - In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 154,72 to Rp 192,70 million.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 44,460 to RM 55,380.
- - In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 530,000 to Php 660,000.
Rollacosta website: www.blackorchids.in/rollacosta
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$11,000
- Company foundation year2012
- Year of launching the franchise2012
- Franchise enterprises:15
- Corporate Address:Black Orchids Pvt Ltd, 230, 2nd Floor, Mohid Heights, RTO Lane, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053, India