Saladworks Franchise - Fast Casual Restaurant
Saladworks Franchise Opportunities
Saladworks franchise is a huge chain of healthy food restaurants which specialize in salads, sandwiches and soups. The company was launched in 1986 in the USA and has grown to 86 locations so far. Saladworks franchises are still available for sale in Mexico, Australia, Europe and other locations. For quite affordable franchise cost & fees the franchisees of the brand receive a lot of benefits. The first one is a unique healthy menu which is always loved by visitors no matter what country they live in. The second one is expensive on-the-job and classroom training programs. And the third one is a constant support of the franchise team with starting and running the business, marketing and management.
How to open the Saladworks franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Saladworks QSR franchise, you must have a liquid capital of more than $125,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Saladworks franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Saladworks franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Saladworks franchise team. You will be phoned to be asked questions about your experience in franchising and what your goals are for your Saladworks location.
- Receive approval & opening your Saladworks franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Saladworks franchise cost?
Saladworks has a franchise fee of $35,000 with a total initial investment range of $199,726 to $549,295.
Net-worth Requirement: $350,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $125,000
Saladworks Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $199,726 - $549,295.
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 3%
Are you interested in starting Saladworks in the USA, Canada, Mexico, India, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Saladworks is around $199,726 to $549,295
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 240,230 to Can$ 660,690
- - In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 3,95 to Peso 10,86 million.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1.46 to Rs 4.01 crores.
- - In currency of Australia, the investment comes around AUD 255,800 to AUD 703,500.
- - In currency of New Zeland, the investment comes around NZD 274,770 to NZD 755,680.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 140,570 to 386,600.
Saladworks website: www.saladworks.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$199,726
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year1986
- Year of launching the franchise1992
- Franchise enterprises:86
- Franchisees in USA:85
- Franchisees in other countries:1
- Corporate Address:1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 600, Conshohocken, PA 19428, US