Schlotzsky's Franchise For Sale - Sandwiches, Pizza & Salads
Schlotzsky's Franchise Opportunities
Schlotzsky’s serving up toasted sandwiches, artisan flatbreads, specialty pizzas, freshly tossed salads, gourmet soups and more. The company was founded in Austin, Texas, in 1971. They also provides franchise opportunities. As of 2018, the company operates 346 franchises in the United States.
How to open a Schlotzsky's franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Schlotzsky's sandwich business franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $1,500,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Schlotzsky's franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Schlotzsky's franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Schlotzsky's franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Schlotzsky's franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Schlotzsky's franchise cost?
Schlotzsky's has the franchise fee of up to $30,000, with total initial investment range of $714,400 to $954,400.
Initial investments: $714,400 - $954,400
Net-worth Requirement: $1,500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $500,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$30,000||$30,000|
|Construction and Build Out Costs||$285,000||$352,000|
|Menu Board, Graphics and Interior Signage||$13,000||$14,000|
|Computer System and Software Training||$15,000||$32,000|
|Grand Opening Marketing||$15,000||$25,000|
|Legal and Accounting Fees||$3,000||$10,000|
|Misc. Opening Costs/Office Supplies||$500||$2,500|
|Travel and Living Expenses during Training||$10,000||$40,000|
|Cinnabon Express Bakery Initial Franchise Fee||$7,500||$7,500|
|Cinnabon Express Bakery||$23,600||$40,100|
|Additional Funds – 3 Months||$39,000||$48,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Schlotzsky's Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) 2019, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Schlotzsky's restaurant with a Cinnabon Express Bakery®.
Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: to 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: to 4%
On-The-Job Training: 240 hours
Classroom Training: 50 hours
Schlotzsky's Franchise Info: https://schlotzskysfranchising.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$714,400
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year:1971
- Year of launching the franchise:1976
- Franchise enterprises:350
- Corporate Address:5620 Glenridge Dr.Atlanta, GA 30342, USA