Steers Franchise - Burger Restaurant
Steers Franchise Opportunities
Since 1960 when the first Steers quick-service restaurant was opened, it has been serving that flame-grilled taste dished. Later on, in 1983, the brand launched their first Steers franchise for sale. So far the chain has expanded to 600 units worldwide with 500 restaurants in South Africa. The incredible franchise opportunities are determined by a profitable business model, well-established marketing of the brand, and most importantly their outstanding menu. The menu consists of mouth-watering burgers, flame-grilled chicken, real flavor ribs, famous sides, and delicious desserts. Moreover, Steers affordable initial cost & fees a well as a well-thought-out training program and team support make the franchise one of the most attractive for new franchisees.
How to open a Steers franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Steers QSR franchise, you must have a minimum initial investment of R1.97 million excluding VAT.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become n Steers burger restaurant franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Steers franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Steers franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Steers franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Steers franchise cost?
Steers has a franchise fee of R68,000 up to R75,000 (excluding VAT), with a total initial investment range of R1.97 million to R3.75 million (excluding VAT). All inquiries for the advertising fees, net worth requirements, liquid cash requirements can be submitted to Steers Head Office.
Steers Initial Investment
Initial Investment: R1,970,000 - R3,750,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: R68,000 - R75,000.
Royalty Fees: 11%.
Are you interested in starting Steers standard or drive-thru concept in the USA, Australia, Kenya, South Africa, Botswana, Oman, the UAE, the UK, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Steers quick-service restaurant is from around $127,000 to $242,000.
- - In Australian dollars, the investment comes from around 179,000 to 341,000 AUD.
- - In the currency of Kenya, the investment comes from around 14.4 to 27.5 mln KES.
- - In South African rands, the investment comes from around R1,970,000 to R3,750,000.
- - In the currency of Botswana, the investment comes from around 1.5 - 2.8 million Botswana pula.
- - In the currency of Oman, the investment comes from around 49,000 to 93,000 OMR.
- - In the currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes from around 467,000 - 889,000 AED.
- - In the currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes from around 94,000 to 179,000 British pounds.
Steers website: www.steers.co.za
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$64,168
- Company foundation year1960
- Year of launching the franchise1983
- Franchise units worldwide:over 600
- Franchisees in South Africa:over 500
- Corporate Address:Shop 1 Die Boord Centre, Saffraan St, Stellenbosch, South Africa