Subway franchise is an American fast food chain operating in 100 countries. Subway restaurant franchise offers a rich menu which includes sandwiches, pizzas, salads and breakfast ideas. The brand provides equally good opportunities for those who have already run their business as well as for absolute novices. Owning a Subway franchise is easy due to a set of trainings available for a franchisee. How to open a Subway franchise? First, check Subway investment information and study the franchise requirements. If you find them suitable for you, proceed with matching Subway franchise cost and profit. Then analyze what franchise fees include and choose the best Subway format among offered for sale.
Request Free Info
SUBWAY has the franchise fee of up to $15,050, with total initial investment range of $147,050 to $320,700.
Initial investments: $147,050 - $320,700
Net-worth Requirement: $80,000 - $310,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $30,000 - $90,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $15,050
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 8%
Ad Royalty Fee: $4.5%
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Subway Restaurant is around $147,050 to $320,700.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 104.5 lakhs to Rs 2.2 crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 2,082 million to Rp 4,542 million.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around CAD 195,576 to CAD 426,531.
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 23,035,382 to PKR 50,273,655.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 617,610 to RM 1,346,940.
On-The-Job Training: 33 hours
Classroom Training: 62 hours
Additional Training: Training available in Australia, China, Germany, India, Montreal, Canada & Miami
Number of Employees Required to Run: 8 - 12
Absentee Ownership Allowed
Franchise Info: www.subway.com/en-US/OwnAFranchise/WhySubway
Request Free Info