Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse Franchise for Sale - Restaurant
Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse Franchise Opportunities
Texas Roadhouse steakhouse franchise originates from Louisville, Kentucky. It was started in 1993 as a family restaurant where kids and adults ate delicious food and enjoyed the atmosphere. The main dish in their menu is steak in Southwestern cuisine style. The chain includes 360 franchise units, however, there are still some Texas Roadhouse steakhouse restaurant franchise locations for sale. Don`t miss the opportunity to join the company now. Becoming our franchisee, you will get access to our outstanding concept, a set of useful trainings; and our constant support. Find more investment information, including Texas Roadhouse steakhouse franchise cost & fees and requirements.
How to open a Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse restaurant, you must have liquid capital required of $200,000
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse franchise cost?
Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse has the franchise fee of up to $40,000, with a total initial investment range of $1,600,000 - $3,000,000.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $200,000
Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $1,600,000 - $3,000,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
Are you interested in starting a Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse is around $1,6 to $3 million.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$2 to Can$3,77 million.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around INR 11,7 to INR 22 Cr.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 5,9 to AED 11 million.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 6,6 to RM 12,4 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £1,15 to £2,2 million.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 2,15 to SGD 4 million.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 6 to SR 11,25 million.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 2,1 to AUD 4 million.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 1,36 to EUR 2,6 million.
Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse website: www.texasroadhouse.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$1,600,000
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year1993
- Year of launching the franchise2004
- Franchise enterprises:360
- Corporate Address:Texas Roadhouse 6040 Dutchmans Lane, Suite 400 Louisville, KY 40205