Tutti Frutti Franchise - Frozen Yogurt Cafe
About Tutti Frutti franchise
The brand was established in 2008 in the USA, California. It soon gained enormous popularity, and today Tutti Frutti is present in more than 26 countries. Tutti Frutti offers numerous froyo flavors and toppings to its customers. The brand stands out from the competition because it constantly updates its menu by creating new fun and outstanding flavors.
Nowadays, nearly 800 frozen yogurt cafes are operating successfully around the world.
The self-serve concept of the cafe allows the Tutti Frutti franchise to operate efficiently with minimal costs. Tutti Frutti is one of the market leaders in the frozen yogurt industry. It is a profitable network that provides attractive franchise opportunities to ambitious entrepreneurs. If you want to become a part of the Tutti Frutti family and provide quality and healthy products, now is the time to do it.
Advantages of the franchise
- Support and guidance. All franchisees will be greatly supported and advised through all steps of franchise launch and further operation. You will also be provided with guidelines, manuals, and recommendations to offer the best experience to your customers.
- Exclusive territory. You are the only franchisee in the chosen location. There will not be any Tutti Frutti competitors in your territory.
- Help with finding space. The Tutti Frutti team will assist you with the choice of location and a place for your future franchise, so you can achieve the best results.
- Marketing. The brand provides promotional materials and marketing developments, along with recommendations.
- Top-selling product. Frozen yogurt is one of the best-selling products in the world. It is a tasty treat loved by people of all ages.
- Profitability. Thanks to the self-serve concept, the service is very fast, and you have a guaranteed high average bill, and, therefore, revenue.
- Saving on labor costs. A minimum number of employees is required to manage a self-serve cafe.
Tutti Frutti is looking for ambitious entrepreneurs who are prepared to provide quality products and services. It helps to have previous experience in food or a related field. The brand expects franchisees to be involved in the business process and overview all aspects of the operation. All candidates must be financially capable to cover all startup and operational costs and have the desire to develop an efficient franchise that shows results.
How much does it cost to open a franchise?
The Tutti Frutti franchise costs are as follows:
Initial Investment: $180,000 - $300,000
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $150,000
Request Free Info
Tutti Frutti franchise fees include a royalty fee and an advertising fee.
Royalty Fee: 5%
Advertising Fee: 3%
Franchise owner profit
Tutti Frutti does not share information about the potential franchise owners' income. The amount of franchise revenue is influenced by many factors, including labor costs, the demand in the local market, the number of locations you own, and the franchise owner’s own efforts and time put into the franchise. It helps to contact former or current franchisees to get an idea of what can be expected in terms of income.
Tutti Frutti Franchise Info: http://tfyogurt.ca/franchise/
Starting investments from:$180,000
- Year company was founded2008
- Opened stores worldwide800+
- Corporate Address4978 N Cedar Ave Fresno CA 93726-1063