Twin Peaks Franchise - Sports Bar & Restaurant
Twin Peaks Franchise Opportunities
Twin Peaks franchise is a sports bar & restaurant concept. The first location of the brand was opened in 2005. Since then the chain has grown to 55 units. Twin Peaks sports bar & restaurant franchise opportunities are proven by a number of awards. The brand got a Hot Concept Award, America’s Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain, Best Sports Bars to Franchise in 2020. The success of the chain is due to delicious cuisine, comfortable environment, professional staff and brand draft beer. If you are looking for a profitable business, buy one of Twin Peaks sports bar & restaurant franchise locations available for sale. Here is an investment information including cost & fees and requirements.
How to open the Twin Peaks franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Twin Peaks sports bar & restaurant franchise, you must have a net worth of $5,000,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a sports bar & restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Twin Peaks sports bar & restaurant franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Twin Peaks franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Twin Peaks franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Twin Peaks franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Twin Peaks franchise cost?
Twin Peaks has a franchise fee of up to $50,000, with a total initial investment range of $1,424,550 to $3,606,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $5,000,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $1,750,000
Twin Peaks Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $1,424,550 - $3,606,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $50,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2,5%
Are you interested in starting Twin Peaks sports bar & restaurant in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Twin Peaks is around $1,4 to $3,6 million.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 1,72 to Can$ 4,35 million.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 10.4 to Rs 26.31 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 221,84 - PKR 561,54 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 5,23 - 13,24 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 1 to 2,55 million.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 1,17 to EUR 2,95 million.
Twin Peaks website: www.twinpeaksfranchise.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$1,424,550
- Company foundation year2005
- Year of launching the franchise2007
- Franchise enterprises:55
- Franchisees in USA:54
- Franchisees in other countries:1
- Corporate Address:5151 Beltline Rd, #1200 Dallas, TX 75254