WaBa Grill Franchise for Sale - Quick Service Restaurant
WaBa Grill Franchise Opportunities
WaBa grill franchise was launched in 2006 in Southern California. The concept of the brand is to serve delicious, low-fat, healthy fish, meat and vegetables made from fresh ingredients. The idea has got a lot of followers which leads to a quick growth of the franchise chain. Today WaBa grill quick service restaurant franchises are available for sale in Europe, Australia, Canada, the UAE and other locations. In order to join our franchise family, an entrepreneur should be fully committed to sharing our values and have enough funds to pay required cost & fees. We promise our franchisees constant support at all stages of running their own WaBa grill quick service restaurant franchise.
How to open a WaBa Grill franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the WaBa Grill quick service restaurant, you must have a liquid capital of $250,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a quick service restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a WaBa Grill franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for WaBa Grill franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the WaBa Grill franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your WaBa Grill franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does WaBa Grill franchise cost?
WaBa Grill has a total initial investment range of $350,000 to $425,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $1,000,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $250,000
WaBa Grill Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $350,000 to $425,000.
Are you interested in starting a WaBa Grill Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start WaBa Grill is around $350,000 to $425,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$438,653 to Can$532,650.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1,285,550 to AED 1,561,025.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 1,439,375 to RM 1,747,812.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £252,992 to £307,204.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 465,325 to SGD 565,037.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 1,312,569 to SR 1,593,834.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 453,740 to AUD 550,970.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 291,435 to EUR 353,886.
WaBa Grill website: www.wabagrill.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$350,000
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year2006
- Year of launching the franchise2006
- Corporate Address:13191 Crossroads Parkway North, Suite #525, City of Industry