Wingstop Franchise For Sale - Restaurant
Wingstop Franchise Opportunities
Wingstop franchise is US restaurant business with a special aviation-themed atmosphere. The specialty of the restaurant is chicken wings with various flavors served with dips, salads, and drinks. Great Wingstop restaurant franchise opportunities have already been recognized by entrepreneurs in many countries, who own 1,000 Wingstop restaurants. If you are willing to join the chain, discover how to buy one of Wingstop franchises for sale here. You can find Wingstop franchise requirements including investment information together with the highest and lowest franchise fees. The Wingstop franchise offers a rational cost and profit ratio.
How to open a Wingstop franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Wingstop franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $360,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a кestaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Wingstop franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Wingstop franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Wingstop franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Wingstop franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Wingstop franchise cost?
Wingstop has the franchise fee of up to $20,000, with total initial investment range of $346,775 to $733,249.
Initial investments: $346,775 - $733,249
Net-worth Requirement: $1,200,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $600,000
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Site Survey Fees||$2,500||$2,500|
|Permit Expeditor Fees||$1,200||$2,500|
|Business and Operating Permits||$3,000||$5,500|
|Furniture, Fixtures, Audio/Visual System, Equipment and Smallwares||$97,731||$122,570|
|Point-of-Sale Register, Hardware and Software||$22,250||$30,250|
|Opening Publicity and Promotions||$5,000||$15,000|
|Additional Funds - 3 months||$25,000||$35,000|
* The estimated initial investment range given excludes real estate purchase and lease costs.
Initial Franchise Fee: $20,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee 4%
Are you interested in starting Wingstop Franchise in the USA, the UK, Mexico, Indonesia, the UAE, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Wingstop Restaurant is around $346,775 to $733,249.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £255,235 to £539,690.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 6,879,533 to Peso 14,546,640.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 4,870 million to Rp 10,298 million.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1,273,600 to AED 2,693,000.
On-The-Job Training: 139 hours
Classroom Training: 48 hours
Number of Employees Required to Run: 8 - 10
Wingstop Franchise Info: https://www.wingstop.com/franchise-support
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$346,775
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year:1994
- Year of launching the franchise1998
- Franchise enterprises:1,035
- Corporate Address:5501 LBJ Fwy., 5th Fl. Dallas, TX 75240, USA