Zara Franchise - Clothing & Accessories Retail Company
Zara Franchise Opportunities
The beginning of the Zara franchise was the same year when the brand was established. It happened in Spain in 1975. Today Zara is among the largest international clothing & accessories retail companies which incorporates 6,500 units; 4,500 of those are located not in Spain but other countries. The success of the brand is determined by their fashionable yet affordable clothes and accessories. You can find men’s, women’s, and kids’ apparel as well as shoes, bags and other accessories at Zara. The main benefit of the Zara franchise is a proven business model and the popularity of the brand. A new franchisee, after paying initial cost & fees, receives access to corporate services, extensive training and team support.
How to open a Zara franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Zara fashion retail franchise, you must have a net worth of $50,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a clothing store franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Zara clothing retail franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Zara franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Zara franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Zara franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Zara franchise cost?
Zara has a franchise fee of up to $30,000, with a total initial investment range from $80,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $50,000
Zara Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $80,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5 - 10%
Ad Royalty Fee: 3%
Are you interested in starting Zara apparel & accessories store in the USA, Malaysia, India, South Korea, South Africa, Australia, Spain, the UK, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Zara fashion retail store is around $80,000.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around 338,560 MYR.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 60.35 lakhs.
- - In South Korean currency, the investment comes around ₩94.25 million.
- - In the currency of South Africa, the investment comes around 1.28 million ZAR.
- - In Australian dollars, the investment comes around 112,770 AUD.
- - In the currency of Spain, the investment comes around 71,180 EUR.
- - In the UK currency, the investment comes around 60,500 British pounds.
Zara website: www.zara.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$80,000
- Company foundation year1975
- Year of launching the franchise1975
- Franchise units:6,500
- Franchisees in Spain:2,000
- Franchisees in other countries:4,500
- Corporate Address:500 5th Avenue Suite 400 New York, NY 10110, United States