The 39th Japan International Franchise Exhibition
The Japan International Franchise Show is an effective platform for franchise owners willing to expand their brand and distributors, investors, and entrepreneurs looking for partnership. According to a survey for previous years, more than 40% of participants were business owners and the main purpose of attending the event for visitors was to join one of the franchise concepts. At the Japan International Franchise Show there were business representatives from various industries. But the biggest number of franchises presented there were operating in food, retail, and service segments.
- 200 companies
- 400 booths
- 25,000 visitors
Range of Exhibits
- Franchisers (Food, Retail, Service) seeking master franchisee candidate in Japan or Asia
- Products, equipments, systems and services for franchisers
- Franchise consulting, information services and publications of franchise business
- Managers and executives from companies that are considering tie-ups with overseas franchise companies or that are seeking new businesses.
- Companies and organizations that are considering to secure master franchise rights.
- Corporations and individuals that are planning to diversify their businesses.
- Franchisers that are planning to open more shops or diversify their businesses.
- Individuals that want to start their own businesses.
Date of the conference: March 2-4, 2022
Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) West Hall 3,4
3 Chome-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan
NIKKEI MESSE Overseas Contact Office / Overseas Sales Agent
View all franchise opportunities