7 leaves Franchise For Sale - Beverage Retail
About 7 Leaves Franchise
7 Leaves Cafe was set up in 2012 by the Nguyen brothers. The brand specializes in production and sale of hot and cold beverages along with baked goods. Their menu is diverse, it includes signature soy and milk teas, coffee, and tasty macarons. All products are prepared using only fresh and natural ingredients. Since its foundation, 7 Leaves has established itself in the market and opened numerous locations. The brand provides high quality products combined with warm and friendly service, which makes the cafe popular among customers from every state.
A 7 Leaves franchise is a great opportunity to get into a thriving food and beverage industry. The brand has a good reputation, and it is highly recognized across the country. 7 Leaves Cafe has a loyal customer base that adores its products. Moreover, the brand offers great financial prospects to its franchisees.
Advantages of Franchise
- Comprehensive training and support. The franchisor is invested in the success of each franchisee. The corporate office provides an extensive training program, and actively helps with navigating all business aspects. The franchisor offers marketing support and help with operational issues.
- Thriving business venture. 7 Leaves Cafe is a great option for aspiring entrepreneurs who have long dreamt of starting their own business. With this brand you get a proven business model that allows you to quickly enter a prosperous market and make high profit.
- In-demand products. Tea and coffee are the most popular beverages in the world, they never go out of style.
- Well-known brand. The company is widely recognized across the country and has numerous loyal followers.
- Multiple revenue streams. 7 Leaves Cafe focuses not only on drinks, but food as well. The menu offerings include signature macarons that customers adore.
7 Leaves Cafe is in search of ambitious and goal-oriented entrepreneurs who share the brand’s values. Previous experience in food service or retail is required. Potential franchisees must appreciate quality service and be ready to provide it. Franchise owners will spend a lot of time interacting with clients and employees, so it is important that they have good communication and management skills, and enjoy working with people.
How Much Does It Cost to Open Franchise
The 7 Leaves franchise cost is made up of various elements. Prospective franchise owners must cover a franchise fee in the amount of $35,000. The upfront investment ranges from $244,000 to $490,000. There is also an area development fee of $250,000, which ensures the exclusive rights to a particular territory. After potential franchisees paid the lump-sum fee, they can sign the franchise disclosure document and start their journey.
Area Development Fee: $250,000
Initial Investment: $244,000-$490,000
Required Net Worth: $2mln
Required Liquid Capital: $1mln
Franchise fee: $35,000
Request Free Info
There are two types of ongoing fees a prospective franchisee will have to cover. The royalty fee of 6% and a marketing fee of 2% of gross sales.
Franchise Owner Profit
7 Leaves Cafe doesn’t disclose information about franchisee’s profit. However, the review of the company's performance allows us to say that the brand is quite profitable. The number of units is constantly growing, increasing its influence and customer flow. You can always contact existing and former franchise owners to get an idea of the amount of income you can expect to earn.
7 leaves Franchise Info: https://franchising.7leavescafe.com/
Starting investments from:$244,000
Company type:Retail outlet
- Year company was founded2012
- Locations opened22+
- Corporate address14361 Euclid St. Suite 3B, Garden Grove, CA 92843