Applebee’s Franchise for Sale - Bar and Grill Restaurant
Applebee’s Franchise Opportunities
Applebee’s Franchise is a chain of bar and grill restaurants which serve popular American menu including salads, pasta, chicken, burgers, and "riblets." The company started in 1980 in Decatur, Georgia, as a pub style restaurant with a friendly service and lower prices than their competition. At the moment there are 1,715 Applebee’s franchise units which successfully operate in the USA and other countries. The company offers favourable conditions for their franchisees including reasonable initial investments and franchise fees; all important trainings, and constant support. Since its foundation in 1983 Applebee's franchise has won several awards including ‘Franchisee of the Year.’
How to open a Applebee’s franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open an Applebee's franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $2,009,038.
- Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Applebee’s franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Applebee’s franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Applebee’s franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Applebee’s franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Applebee’s franchise cost?
Applebee’s has the franchise fee of up to $35,000, with total initial investment range of $2,009,038 to $8,267,250.
Applebee’s Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $2,009,038 - $8,267,250
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4%
Are you interested in starting Applebee’s Franchise in the USA, India, Australia, the UAE, the UAE, Canada, the UK, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Applebee’s Bar and Grill is around $2,009,038 to $8,267,250.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 14,61 to Rs 60,14 crores.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 2,59 to AUD 10,65 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 7,38 to AED 30,37 million.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 7,54 to SR 31,01 million.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$2,55 to Can$10,50 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £1,45 to £5,96 million.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 1,67 to EUR 6,86 million.
Applebee’s website: www.applebees.com/en
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$2,009,038
- Company foundation year1980
- Year of launching the franchise1983
- Franchise enterprises:1,715
- Corporate Address:450 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203