Bonchon Franchise - Korean Fried Chicken
Bonchon Franchise Opportunities
Bonchon franchise is a huge chain of Asian food restaurants. There are 347 units operating under the brand name including 98 franchises in the USA. The business was established in 2002 in South Korea. The restaurant offered authentic, traditional Asian fried chicken served with signature sauces which quickly attracted a lot of visitors. Thus, in 2010 the first Bonchon Korean fried chicken franchise was offered for sale which was the start of business expansion. Recently the brand was included in the list of top 10 innovative restaurants in Fast Casual’s 2020 Top 100 Movers & Shakers which proves great Bonchon Korean fried chicken franchise opportunities for success.
How to open a Bonchon franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Bonchon korean fried chicken franchise, you must have a net worth of $700,000 to $1,500,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a korean fried chicken franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Bonchon korean fried chicken franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Bonchon franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Bonchon franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Bonchon franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Bonchon franchise cost?
Bonchon has a franchise fee of up to $40,000, with a total initial investment range of $503,879 to $1,099,004.
Net-worth Requirement: $700,000 - $1,500,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $350,000 - $700,000
Bonchon Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $503,879 - $1,099,004.
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 3,75-4,75%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Are you interested in starting a Bonchon korean fried chicken in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Bonchon korean fried chicken is around $503,879 to $1,099,004
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 610,618 to Can$ 1,33 million.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 3.68 to Rs 8.03 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 78,6 - PKR 171,45 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1,85 - 4,03 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 357,822 to 780,441.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 414,317 to EUR 903,661
Bonchon website: www.bonchon.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$503,879
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year2002
- Year of launching the franchise2010
- Franchise enterprises:347
- Franchisees in USA:98
- Franchisees in other countries:246
- Corporate Address:589 8th Ave., 8th Fl. New York, NY 10018