Cartridge World Franchise Opportunities
Cartridge World franchise provides printing service; the company sells ink and toner cartridges, printers, and offer quality repair services.The brand was founded 1997 in Adelaide, Australia. It has grown to one of the largest retailers of cartridges worldwide so far. The first Cartridge World franchise for sale was offered in 1997; today the chain includes 558 franchise enterprises in the USA and 35 other countries. The company was included in Franchise 500 list, Top 100 Global Franchises, '50 Most Admired Companies'. Cartridge world office and printing service franchise offers promising opportunities together with attractive franchise cost & fees to their franchisees.
How to open a Cartridge World franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Cartridge World office and printing service franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $36,900.
- Appreciate the investment required for an office and printing service franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Cartridge World franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Cartridge World franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application. Finding the right location for your Cartridge World is one of the key factors that drive the success of your business.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Cartridge World franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Cartridge World franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Cartridge World franchise cost?
Cartridge World has the franchise fee of up to $18,500, with total initial investment range
of $36,900 to $136,300.
Net-worth Requirement: $100,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $30,000 - $40,000
Cartridge World Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $36,900 - $136,300.
Initial Franchise Fee: $18,500
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Are you interested in starting a Cartridge World Franchise in the USA, India, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Cartridge World is around $36,900 to $136,300.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 0,27 crores to Rs 0,99 crores.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$46,541 to Can$171,912.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 135,537 to AED 500,643.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £26,328 to £97,252.
- In Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 48,922 to SGD 180,706.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 138,394 to SR 511,198.
- In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 46,886 to AUD 173,189.
On-The-Job Training: Up to 50 hours
Classroom Training: 72 hours
Number of Employees Required to Run: 3
Cartridge World website: www.cartridgeworldusa.com
Request Free Info