Chipotle Franchise for Sale - Mexican Grill Restaurant
Chipotle Franchise Opportunities
Chipotle franchise is a chain of fast food restaurants which offer a delicious Mexican menu including design-your-own burritos and tacos. The first restaurant was opened in 1993 in the USA and it has grown to 2,200 units so far. Nowadays Chipotle mexican grill restaurant franchises are available for sale in Canada, the UAE, the UK, Australia, Europe and other locations. Joining the business a new franchisee receives a lot of benefits starting from extensive trainings, marketing support and overall assistance and finishing with lucrative return. Feel free to read Chipotle mexican grill restaurant franchise investment information including cost & fees.
How to open a Chipotle franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Chipotle mexican grill restaurant, you must have liquid capital required of $50,000
- Appreciate the investment required for a mexican grill restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Chipotle franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Chipotle franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by Chuck Chipotle franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Chipotle franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Chipotle franchise cost?
Chipotle has the franchise total initial investment range of $125,000.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
Chipotle Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $125,000.
Are you interested in starting a Chipotle Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Chipotle is around $125,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$157,140.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 459,120.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 516,187.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £91,113.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 168,135.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 468,833.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 163,937.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 105,643.
Chipotle website: www.chipotle.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$125,000
- Company type:Restaurant
- Company foundation year1993
- Year of launching the franchise1993
- Franchise enterprises:2,200
- Corporate Address:Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. 1401 Wynkoop StSuite 500 Denver, Colorado 80202 United States