Commune Franchise For Sale – design furniture
Commune Franchise Opportunities
Commune’s furniture is a consumer-focused, home-driven brand with strong design focus. The furniture is of high quality and is a result of eclectic curation of styles from around the world, but most importantly at an accessible price point for modest living spaces.
Commune offers an array of styles through its collections, ranging from mid century modern to Scandinavian to modern vintage. To name a few, the mid century style in the Volta collection, packing both a refined elegance and raw, grange-like spirit, the solid walnut wood paired with leather and brass finishing; the modern vintage style in the Rover collection, drawing inspiration from the equestrian chic style for a romantic and adventurous vibe with a combination of solid acacia, solid beech and solid rubber wood with brass finished metal.
Commune also stands by the promise that neither individual nor environment should be compromised in the pursuit of quality furniture at affordable prices.
Detailed franchise description
Established in 2011, Commune Lifestyle Pte Ltd is a fast-growing lifestyle furniture retailer that prides ourselves on tastefully-designed furniture and carefully-curated living experiences.
Commune creates a distinct difference by establishing ourselves as an unconventional, international contemporary furniture and lifestyle brand.
Commune strives to be trend-setting, thought-provoking, modern, energetic and culturally relevant. Commune aims to do this by pushing traditional boundaries of furniture design and how furniture is typically conceived, with a passion to deliver the extraordinary, embarking on a fearless quest for innovation.
To date Commune boasts close to 100 stores globally. Commune gets franchisees onboard and helps them set up lifestyle concept stores in lifestyle malls instead of just a furniture centric mall to allow consumers a comprehensive lifestyle experience, and move towards a seamless Omni-channel O2O experience for shoppers.
Liquid Cash Requirement: USD100,000
How much does the Commune franchise cost?
Commune has a franchise fee ranges NIL, with a total initial investment from $300,000 - $400,000.
Initial investments: $300,000 - $400,000
- Renovation & Furniture
- Office Equipment & Supplies
- Legal Fees
- Rental & Deposit (3 months)
- Working Capital
Payback period: 12 – 16 months
Average turnover per month: $150,000 – $180,000
Franchise fees: NIL
Other current payments:
Liquid Cash Requirement - $100,000
On-The-Job Training: 24 hours
Classroom Training: On-going
Request Free Info
These are some of the success stories of our global partners.
- Hong Kong
- The Philippines
- Dealers who appreciate eclectic design, originality and have retail experience
- Believe in providing a great shopping experience rather than cold hard selling
- See quality/design as the priority rather than cost/value
- Minimum 250SQM store in-mall up to 600SQM for independent store
Commune Franchise advantages
- Commune has its own production plants of our parent company, which is a listed company in Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Commune franchise is high in profitability and short payback period.
- Commune provides information and infrastructure necessary to improve the Commune retail business.
- Commune provides on-going design and development of products exclusive to the Commune brand.
- Commune provides administrative and technical support as necessary for the smooth provision and implementation of the requirements.
- Franchisee is given exclusivity in the territory.
- Marketing content planning, distribution and local marketing strategy.
- Commune provides on-going training and product updates.
- Starting investments from:$300,000
- Company type:Company
- Year company was founded:2011
- Year of launching franchise:2012
- Franchised companies:91
- Owned companies:3