Dave & Buster’s Franchise - Sports Bar
Dave & Buster’s Franchise Opportunities
The idea to open Dave & Buster's American sport bar was implemented in 1982. And only in 1998, when the founders got a real insight in all business processes, they offered their first Dave & Buster's franchise for sale. Today the brand incorporates143 franchise enterprises, two of which are operating outside the USA. The business specializes in serving burgers, steaks, seafood, pastas, chicken and desserts. The bars also offer entertainment activities including interactive games and simulators. Moreover, Dave & Buster's supports the Ultimate Fighting Championship organization. The main benefits of franchising with Dave & Buster's are a profitable business model, proven concept and constant assistance of a franchise team.
How to open a Dave & Buster’s franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Dave & Busters sports bar franchise, you must have minimum investments of around $11.8 million.
- Appreciate the investment required for a sports bar franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Dave & Buster’s restaurant franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Dave & Buster’s franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by Dave & Busters franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Dave & Buster’s franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Dave & Buster’s franchise cost?
Dave & Buster’s has a total initial investment unit volume of around $11.8 million. All inquiries for initial franchise and royalty fees, ad fees, net worth requirements, liquid cash requirements can be submitted to Dave & Busterʼs at International@daveandbusters.com.
Site Requirements for Dave & Buster's a Franchise
- 26,500 square feet (+/- 1,000 square feet) OR 40,000 square feet (+/- 1,000 square feet)
- Midway Seating: 50
- Special Events Seating: 200
- +/- 175' x 200' Footprint
- 300 to 400 Parking Spaces (can be shared)
- Two-Level Storefront Height/Facade
- Clear Height = +/- 16'0"
Dave & Buster’s Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $11,8 million.
Dave & Buster’s franchise profit
Dave & Buster's franchise profit potential is substantial. The company's revenue has been on the rise, with billions of dollars annually, and each store typically generating several million dollars. This contributes to Dave & Buster's net profit, making it a lucrative investment.
To own a Dave & Buster's franchise, you'll need to meet certain criteria:
Financial Stability: Demonstrating financial stability is essential. Dave & Buster's wants franchisees who possess the capacity to manage the development and costs of ongoing activities of a store.
Business Acumen: It is not mandatory to have prior entrepreneurial experience, but it can be an advantage. It shows your abilities to open and manage a complex operation successfully.
Passion for Entertainment: Dave & Buster's franchisees need to share the company's passion for offering top-notch entertainment, dining, and fun.
Dave & Buster's charges franchisees a little more than a drop in the bucket, with a 5-8% royalty and 2-3% ad fee. Fees typically amount to a percentage of revenue.
Are you interested in starting Dave & Busters sports bar in Canada, the UK, Germany, India, Pakistan, the UAE, South Korea, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In Canadian dollar, the total investment to start the Dave & Buster’s restaurant is around CAD 14.78 million
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around 8.79 million British pound sterlings.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 10,308,828
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 8,783 lakhs.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 2.067 billion.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 44.24
- - In South Korean Won, the investment comes around ₩ 13.9 billion
Dave & Buster’s website: www.daveandbusters.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$11,800,000
- Company foundation year1982
- Year of launching the franchise1998
- Franchise enterprises:143
- Franchisees in USA:141
- Franchisees in other countries:2
- Corporate Address:2481 Manana Drive Dallas, TX 75220 United States