Edible Arrangements Franchise For Sale
Edible Arrangements Franchise Opportunities
Edible Arrangements is a U.S.-based franchising business that specializes in fresh fruit arrangements, melding the concept of fruit baskets with designs inspired by the floral business. The company also sells a variety of specialty fruit gift items, such as gift boxes featuring premium chocolate dipped fruit, and fresh-fruit-to-go products.
The company was founded by Tariq Farid, who partnered with his brother Kamran Farid to open the first Edible Arrangements store in East Haven, Connecticut in 1999. As of 2012, the business had grown to more than 1,100 stores serving locations in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Italy, Turkey, Hong Kong, Oman, India and China.
How to open a Edible Arrangements franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Edible Arrangements fruit bouquet shop franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $250,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Edible Arrangements franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Edible Arrangements franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Edible Arrangements franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Edible Arrangements franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Edible Arrangements franchise cost?
Edible Arrangements has the franchise fee of up to $30,000, with total initial investment range of $173,600 - $409,700.
Initial investments: $173,600 - $409,700
Net worth Requirement: $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $80,000
Estimated Initial Investment
|Type Of Expenditure||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$20,000||$30,000|
|Real Estate/Rent (1 month)||$2,000||$8,000|
|Security Deposit (1 month)||$2,000||$8,000|
|Build-Out – Vanilla Box||$30,000||$160,000|
|Equipment, including Computers (and installation)||$77,800||$125,800|
|Signage (including shipping and installation)||$5,000||$10,000|
|Printing & Graphics (including shipping)||$2,200||$3,000|
|Delivery Vehicle Monthly Lease or Loan Payment||$600||$1,000|
|Opening Inventory (including shipping)||$15,000||$16,500|
|Grand Opening Marketing||$5,000||$10,000|
|Expenses related to Attendance at Initial Training (for each attendee)||$1,000||$1,900|
|Insurance (1 month)||$1,500||$3,000|
|Additional Funds - 3 months||$10,000||$30,000|
* The data in table above, compiled from the Edible Arrangements FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) 2020, represent the estimated financial range for the initial setting up and first 3 months of operation for a new Edible Arrangements shop.
Initial Franchise Fee: up to $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 5%
Are you interested in starting Edible Arrangements Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UK, Vietnam, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Brazil or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Edible Arrangements shop is around $173,600 to $409,700.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around CAD 240,310 to CAD 441,900.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £136,230 to £250,520.
- In Vietnamese currency, the investment comes around VND 4,366 million to VND 8,029 million.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 769,340 to MYR 1,414,810.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1,40 crores to Rs 2,58 crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 2,720 million to Rp 5,002 million.
- In Brazilian currency, the investment comes around Real 1,05 million to Real 1,94 million.
On-The-Job Training: 38 hours
Classroom Training: 84 hours
Additional Training: Web-based training & computer-based video learning prior to opening
Number of Employees Required to Run: 6 - 7
Edible Arrangements Franchise Info: https://global.ediblearrangements.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$173,600
- Company type:Company
- Company foundation year:1999
- Year of launching the franchise2000
- Franchise enterprises:1,215
- Corporate Address:95 Barnes Rd. Wallingford, CT 06492, USA