ILS Franchise For Sale - International Chain of Language Schools
Description of International Chain of ILS Language Schools Franchise
International Language School is a chain of English, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese language schools for adults and kids.
ILS is not just English language courses but rather a complete school with deep, systematic training. We offer programs for all ages and levels and provide high quality education aimed at achieving significant results. Every year, hundreds of our students successfully pass international exams and confirm their level of proficiency in foreign languages.
Chain of 12 schools
Internationally recognized CPE, TKT, CELTA certifications
Accredited Cambridge Center
Summer language camp
More than 100,000 graduates
Students start at 2-years-old
More than 70 teachers, including native speakers
School preparation courses - Lomonosov school from scratch
Unified State Exam preparation
More than 15 years of successful teaching experience
(Chess for kids, psychologist, speech therapist)
ILS childhood area
Kids Club WELCOME are child development centers with a resting café area for parents and year-round programs for kids:
- English for kids from 2.5-years-old and up
- Disney Club and Theater Studio
- School preparation
- Chess, art workshop, a speech therapist, and a psychologist
- Children language camp
We encourage you to become a partner of ILS international language schools chain.
ILS franchise includes:
15 years of experience
International standards and up-to-date teaching methods
A well-developed chain of schools
Perfect knowledge of the Russian market
Open relationship with our business partners
Working with us, you get an opportunity to…
- Become a preparation center for Cambridge English exams
- Participate in annual teacher, language, and methodology trainings
- Use a unique employee motivation system, excluding staff turnover
- Have qualified assistance in obtaining a perpetual license
- Apply unique technology to enter the market and interact with local government.
How much does ILS franchise cost?
ILS has the franchise fee of up to $5,850, with total initial investment from $58,350.
Initial investments: from $58,350.
Average Payback period is: 11 months.
Average monthly turnover is: $22,000.
1st year: $670 per month
2nd year: $1,000 per month
3rd year: $1,170 per month
Franchise fee: $5,850
Tips for selecting premises for the school.
Tips for getting a license.
Advising on hiring key staff and choosing native speakers.
Approximate plans for furniture and equipment placement (layout design for an additional fee)
Recommendations for staffing table.
Constant marketing support.
Marketing, templates of materials for opening and for further work.
Company’s Brand Book.
Registered Trade Mark.
Assistance in developing staffing table.
Social networking and blogging.
Corporate discounts on buying printed materials.
Recommendations for choosing equipment.
Corporate discounts on buying furniture and equipment.
Opportunity to take part in the annual Charity Olympiad.
Support at all stages of work, including personal support of the brand founders.
Other current expenses: $6,670
Connection services MTS + website
Room cleaning services
Taxes on salary
Advertising and PR
Request Free Info
General Academic Director
Teaching is a part of my life. My life is a mix of creativity and optimism. I strive for self-development and get inspired by each new day. I am happy to work for ILS company as we are a cohesive team of professionals able to inspire and encourage students to get the desired results in learning English.
We are dealing with the flowers of your life, your future and your hopes for the best. Therefore, our profession does not allow us to get bored or to do monotonous job. Our students motivate us for development, as they are proactive, progressive and extraordinary. I love them, moreover I adore them! I have been teaching kids for years and, by the way, learn a lot from them.
I am proud to say, “I am an English teacher”. And I dare to hope I am a good one . Teaching is both my vocation and my path in life. The path I am walking on and I am not going to change it. The more I work as a teacher the better I feel fascinating pedagogical spirit.
Teaching is not only my job but also my hobby, and I enjoy getting deeper into it. I like my job, my team, and my students who create my everyday environment. I am glad to hear the voices as well as to see the eyes of students hungry for new knowledge.
I try to spark curiosity in students, as I consider it the main incentive for learning foreign languages. It is easy to do within our classes because we teach our students both language and culture, traditions of other countries as well as provide them with the possibility to practice language-speaking skills.
ILS is a family business and it started from friendship. The friendship of our kids who were 2 years old when they met each other. It gave the birth to the idea of creating a new strong business called ILS language school.
It had taken some time before we opened our franchise school first and then our own school. Having intentions to provide our children with good education we enrolled them in English language school but we encountered the hassle of commuting to the school. Thus, we understood that education had to be not only of a good quality but convenient as well.
Since 2013 both our families have been managing ILS English language schools chain. The fact that our own children finished the school is the best proof of the high quality education we are proud of!
Best regards to you and your family,
Elena Zhukova and Violetta Korobova
Request Free Info
Academic hour fee: $10
Number of classes per month: 2,400 lessons
Average monthly turnover: $22,000
Project payback period: 11 months
* The calculation is based on the data of the school in Moscow; the indicators will be different for each region.
Additional profit can be gained from:
- Preparing kids for school
- Selling textbooks and copybooks
- Additional classes on different topics such as (chess, arts, etc.)
- The services of speech therapist and psychologist
- Preparing kids for international exams
- Conducting cambridge exams
- Organizing summer camp
- Corporate english courses
- Cafe (serving beverages and food).
Approximate investment to opening (150 sqm):
Repair and construction:
Equipment and materials:
Staff salary before the opening:
Advertising for the opening period:
- Willingness to follow recommendations;
- Basic knowledge of English;
- Availability of necessary funds;
- Experience in running a business.
- Room space from 150 sqm (5 classrooms for 12 students each).
- Densely populated sleeping areas;
- Large residential areas (with a population of at least 70% with minimum of social and/or loaned housing);
- Developed district infrastructure.
Summer language camp
Marketing approach to promote ILS international school chain includes:
- Providing ILS source files with general image mock-ups at least 2 times a year.
- Recommendations for franchisees on organizing and holding thematic events and advertising campaigns related to the media plan and schedule of ILS events approved for the ongoing academic year.
- Providing promotional materials (source files) for thematic events and promotional campaigns for the adaptation of the franchisee (Open Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, ABC day and others).
- Internet promotion (recommendations for SEO, SMM promotion, targeted and contextual advertising, email, posting information on the website).
- Advertising in media: (recommendations on the adaptation of general advertising ILS layouts) for media placement (newspapers, magazines).
- Local marketing.
- Any other marketing support within the media plan and schedule of ILS events approved for the ongoing academic year is possible upon agreement.