German Doner Kebab (GDK) Franchise - Fast Food Restaurant
German Doner Kebab Franchise Opportunities
The first store of the German Doner Kebab franchise was opened in 1989. It took the business owner up to 25 years to find ideal recipes and establish a profitable business model. Thus in 2013, they offered for sale their first franchise. It was the beginning of their success. For several years the chain had grown to up to 100 franchise enterprises. The so promising franchise opportunities are determined by their unique healthy & nutritionally balanced approach to traditional kebabs, perfect service, and special attention to the franchisees. The latter are offered plenty of benefits including a vast training plan, and constant support of a franchise team whenever it is needed. In addition, a German Doner Kebab franchise comes for sale for quite affordable initial cost & fees.
How to open a German Doner Kebab Change franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the German Doner Kebab (GDK) restaurant franchise, you must have a minimum initial investment of £150,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a kebab franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a GDK store franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for GDK franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the German Doner Kebab franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your German Doner Kebab franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the German Doner Kebab franchise cost?
German Doner Kebab has a franchise fee of up to £20,000 + VAT, with a total initial investment range of £150,000 to £500,000. All inquiries for the royalty fees, ad fees, net worth requirements, and liquid cash requirements can be submitted to the GDK head office.
German Doner Kebab Initial Investment
Initial Investment: £150,000 - £500,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: £20,000 + VAT
Are you interested in starting German Doner Kebab outlet in the USA, UAE, UK, Bahrain, Sweden, Canada, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the German Doner Kebab store is around $200,000 to $650,000.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around 735,000 - 2 480,000 AED.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £150,000 to £500,000 British Pounds.
- - In Bahraini dinars, the investment comes around 75,000 - 255,000 BHD.
- - In Sweden’s currency, the investment comes around 1.85 to 6.25 mln Swedish kronor.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 250,000 to Can$ 850,000.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around 180,000 to 600,000 EUR
German Doner Kebab website: www.germandonerkebab.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$201,082
- Company foundation year1989
- Year of launching the franchise2013
- Franchise units:over 100 worldwide
- Corporate Address:110 Easter Queenslie Road, Glasgow, Scotland G33 4UL, GB