Menchie’s Franchise - Frozen Yogurt Shop
Menchie’s Franchise Opportunities
Menchie’s Franchise was founded as a small store in Southern California in 2007. An interesting concept of the business, healthy and delicious products created promising franchise opportunities. Thus in 2008 the first unit was offered for sale. Since that time, the brand has been growing rapidly. Today there are 495 profitable Menchie’s franchise companies. The chain specializes in serving frozen yoghurt in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt franchise offers a lot of benefits for partners. Starting with quite affordable initial cost & fees and finishing with a proven, profitable business model. Launching the company under the brand name, a business person will get training and support of a dedicated team.
How to open a Menchie’s franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt franchise, you must have a net worth of $300,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a frozen yogurt franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of equipment and signs, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt store franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for the Menchie’s franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by a Menchie’s franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Menchie’s franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Menchie’s franchise cost?
Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt has a franchise fee of up to $40,000, with a total initial investment range of $218,325 to $385,158.
Net-worth Requirement: $300,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $120,000
Menchie’s Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $218,325 - $385,158.
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Are you interested in starting Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt store in the USA, Canada, India, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, the United Kingdom, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt shop is around $218,325 to $385,158
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 278,733 to Can$ 491,725
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 164.05 to Rs 289.41 lakhs.
- - In Japanese currency, the investment comes around 24.80 - 43.75 million yen.
- - In currency of Saudi Arabia, the investment comes around 819,105 - 1,445,000 SAR.
- - In the currency of Nigeria, the investment comes around 89.73 to 158.28 million NGN.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £164,538 to £ 290,266.
Menchie’s website: www.menchiesfranchise.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$218,325
- Company foundation year2007
- Year of launching the franchise2008
- Franchise enterprises:495
- Franchisees in USA:358
- Franchisees in other countries:137
- Corporate Address:17555 Ventura Blvd., #200 Encino, CA 91316