Palais des Thés Franchise – Tea Store
Palais des Thés Franchise Offers – Cost & Fees
Our store concept is aimed at giving every customer a rich, unique and constantly evolving experience, focused on tasting and learning about the world’s finest teas.
Palais des Thés supports its franchisors to achieve success by:
- We advise franchisors on the location of the store.
- We support the franchisor on the store opening.
- We support and train franchisors team all the time.
Size of stores
Size of stores: between 35 to 60 sqm.
Targeted turnover year 5:500,000 €.
Average basket: €25.
Palais des thés franchise offer
A wide selection of tea for a large selection of customers.
Palais des Thés offers a selection over 250 teas. It goes from Grands Crus – expert use to personal use. We also have a strong gifting offer.
Our aim is to discover tea to as much as customer as we can.
Initial investments: $90,000
Payback period: 36 months
Average turnover per month: $30,000
Franchise fees: none
Other current payments: entry fees/shop $12,000
Request Free Info
5 reasons to join Palais des Thés:
- A well-known, contemporary and fast growing tea company.
- A store concept that offers an exciting and unique new experience.
- The assurance of a large and high quality selection of the best teas.
- Regular in-store events with strong commercial impacts.
- A close working relationship with the franchise owner.
Our master franchisor in Norway has 3 stand alone shops in Oslo and a commercial website.
We have built a very strong relationship in the last 10 years. The good results of his activity made him to open his third shop this year in the most popular and expensive area of Oslo.
- To be able to open 3 stand alone.
- You need to have a expertise in retail.
- The franchise has an strong interest in fine food / premium products.
Palais des thés franchise advantages
- Entrance fee: none.
- Royalties: royalties will start the 4th years.
- Marketing support: 500 samples offered per month the first year, then 250 samples offered per month.
- Brut margin: 58%.
- Duration of contract: 5 years to be renegociable.