Pita Pit Franchise For Sale - Pita, Sandwiches & Salads
Pita Pit Franchise Opportunities
Pita Pit offers Lebanese-style pita sandwiches packed with fresh veggies, grilled meats and zesty sauces. The company was founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada in 1995. They also provides franchise opportunities. As of 2018, the company operates 210 franchises in the United States and 382 ones outside the country.
How to open a Pita Pit franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Pita Pit casual fast food franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $216,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a (QSR) franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Pita Pit franchise owner. But you don't need restaurant experience to open a pita franchise.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Pita Pit franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Pita Pit franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Pita Pit franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Pita Pit franchise cost?
Pita Pit has the franchise fee of up to $30,000, with total initial investment range of $216,354 to $435,102.
Initial investments: $216,354 - $435,102
Liquid Cash Requirement: $75,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Are you interested in starting Pita Pit Franchise in Canada, the USA, India, the UK, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In Canada, the total investment to start the Pita Pit quick-service restaurant is around Canadian dollar 273,700 to Canadian dollar 550,400.
- In the United States, the investment comes around $216,354 to $435,102.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1.60 crores to Rs 3.22 crores.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £155,400 to £312,500.
- In currency of Australia, the investment comes around AUD 278,600 to AUD 560,400.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around MYR 876,340 to MYR 1,762,380.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 3,100 million to Rp 6,233 million.
- In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 4,52 million to Peso 9,08 million.
On-The-Job Training: 43-50 hours
Classroom Training: 39 hours
Additional Training Information: Absentee Ownership Allowed
Number of Employees Required to Run: 15 - 20
Pita Pit Franchise Owner Testimonials:
Pita Pit Franchise Info: https://pitapitusa.com/franchising
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$216,354
- Company foundation year:1995
- Year of launching the franchise:1997
- Franchise enterprises:600
- Corporate Address:105 N. 4th St., #201 Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, USA