Quick Mart Franchise for Sale - Сonvenience Store
Quick Mart Franchise Opportunities
Quick Mart franchise is a chain of convenience stores which offer quality food, drinks and great customer service along with attractive pricing. The company offers user-friendly application and home delivery. The brand was established in 1965, however, the first Quick Mart convenience store franchise became available for sale only in 2007. For the last 14 years the chain has grown to 20 units in the USA and other countries. For reasonable franchise cost & fees our franchisee receive a convenient app which helps to increase the number of buyers, ongoing marketing & training support, and access to a successful business model.
How to open the Quick Mart franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Quick Mart convenience store, you must have a liquid capital of $200,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a convenience store franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Quick Mart franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Quick Mart franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Quick Mart franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Quick Mart franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Quick Mart franchise cost?
Quick Mart has a total initial investment range of $250,000 to $350,000.
Quick Mart Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $250,000 - $350,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: n/a
Ongoing Royalty Fee: n/a
Ad Royalty Fee: n/a
Are you interested in starting a Quick Mart Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Quick Mart is around $250,000 to $350,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$313,631 to Can$439,083.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 918,252 to AED 1,285,553.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 1,032,625 to RM 1,445,675.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £180,138 to £252,194.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 335,210 to SGD 469,294.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 937,608 to SR 1,312,651.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 327,649 to AUD 458,595.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 211,661 to EUR 296,325.
Quick Mart website: www.quikmartstores.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$250,000
- Company type:Store
- Company foundation year1965
- Year of launching the franchise2007
- Franchise enterprises:20
- Corporate Address:Beverly Hills, CA