Sears Franchise for Sale - Hometown & Outlet Stores
Sears Franchise Opportunities
Sears franchise is considered to be among the leading providers of home services. The brand is also among the most trusted in retail of home things. Our stores meet the highest standards of excellence and all the demands of our customers. Sears hometown & outlet franchise is now available for sale in Europe, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and other locations. Don`t miss the chance to become a member of our franchise family, and make a good income with us. We offer our franchisees very attractive conditions for collaboration including extensive trainings, assistance, and access to our business and marketing tools. Find out more in our investment information.
How to open the Sears franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Sears hometown & outlet, you must have a liquid capital of $50,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a hometown & outlet franchise.
You will need to consider the cost of equipment, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Sears franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Sears franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Sears franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Sears franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Sears franchise cost?
Sears has a total initial investment range of $122,000 to $1,895,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $100,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
Sears Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $122,000 to $1,895,000.
Are you interested in starting a Sears Franchise in the USA, Canada, the UAE, Malaysia, the UK, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Europe or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start Sears is around $122,000 to $1,895,000.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$153,599 to Can$2,385,833.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 448,130 to AED 6,960,714.
- - In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 504,543 to RM 7,836,962.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £88,642 to £1,376,859.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 163,736 to SGD 2,543,279.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 457,530 to SR 7,106,727.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 160,189 to AUD 2,488,182.
- - In currency of the Europe, the investment comes around EUR 102,561 to EUR 1,593,060.
Sears website: www.searshometownstores.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$122,000
- Company type:Store
- Company foundation year1993
- Year of launching the franchise2009
- Franchise enterprises:920
- Corporate Address:Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores 5500 Trillium Blvd., Suite 501, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192