Superior Fence & Rail Franchise - fense installation
SUPERIOR FENCE & RAIL FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Superior Fence & Rail is one of the top providers of fence and rail installation services in the USA. Since its foundation in 2002, the brand has quickly established itself on the market by filling the void in the home services industry. In 2017, the company started franchising, and today it has over 45 franchised units throughout the country.
The franchisor takes pride in the realization of high quality services that are performed by real professionals. By employing patented technology, top-quality materials, and individual approach Superior Fence & Rail offers exceptional experience to its customers, prompting them to choose the brand all over again. Fence and rail installation services are as in high demand as ever, so Superior Fence & Rail is always open for business.
Superior Fence & Rail is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to get into a thriving business with promising financial prospects. The company offers training and constant support along with proprietary technology to all its franchisees, and helps with the quick launch of a franchise.
WHAT MAKES A SUPERIOR FENCE & RAIL FRANCHISE STAND OUT?
- Superior Fence & Rail is a pioneer of the industry
- Major competition is little to none
- Well-working systems directed at attracting and keeping customers
- Well-recognized brand
- Cooperation with Home Depot to get more fence leads
- Negotiated deals with suppliers
- Opportunity to work not only with installation but also fence staining and product sales
- Fence fabrication is an in-house activity
- Easy-to-use inventory methods
- Top-notch proprietary products
- Innovative tech solutions aimed at making franchisee’s life easier
- Exceptional marketing power
- Ongoing support
Support & Training
Confirmation day structure
If you’re set on joining the Superior Fence & Rail network, then there are a lot of festivities awaiting you before taking on a franchisee role. They will invite you to the brand headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, where you’ll have a tour of facilities, including warehouse and office administration, and will learn all about the financial aspects, support, IT and management systems, and products. You’ll also visit a job site and get a face-to-face meeting with the founder.
Superior Fence & Rail provides excellent training that spans all operating aspects. The program includes classroom, field, and sales training. The company has an experienced team of experts that aims to ensure that future franchisees are well-prepared and have enough knowledge and experience to run a successful establishment. After finishing the training, you become fully prepared to set up and manage a franchise in your market.
Superior Fence & Rail provides an extensive support system and assists with every business issue of running a franchise. What you’ll get:
- Assignment of Business Coach: you’ll get help from the expert at all stages of a franchise development. There are weekly meetings, reviews, and annual visits aimed at overseeing how things are running and whether there’s a need for any help.
- Marketing Solutions: Superior Fence & Rail marketing team works intensively on designing marketing plans, and offering you recommendations to extract the maximum benefit from them.
- IT Support: the company offers the finest tech instruments to franchise owners so that all business processes could be run smoothly.
- Assistance with Staff Recruitment: franchisor offers help with recruiting your first employees and providing study materials for them.
- Franchise conventions
- Reward System: top franchisees get incentive from the franchisor.
How much does the Superior Fence & Rail franchise cost?
Initial investments: $88,000 - $196,500
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Required Net Worth: $250,000
Required Liquid Capital $250,000
Royalty Fee: 4-6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Other current payments: none
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$88,000
- Year company was founded2001
- Year of launching franchise2017
- Franchise Units Open30
- Company Units Open2