The Athlete's Foot Franchise - Athletic Footwear & Related Sports Accessories
The Athlete's Foot Franchise Opportunities
The Athlete's Foot franchise is an international company which specializes in selling athletic footwear. The brand was founded in 1971 and has quickly grown to a huge chain. There are 483 franchise units operating in the USA and other countries. The Athlete's Foot retail footwear franchise opportunities are determined by technological and design innovations which allow customers to choose a perfect athletic shoe for their feet. Today the company is looking for new franchisees willing to share their values and contribute to the development of the chain. The Athlete's Foot franchisor is ready to provide trainings, guidelines and assistance with starting and running the business in return.
How to open a The Athlete's Foot franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the The Athlete's Foot footwear store franchise, you must have a net worth of $250,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a store franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a The Athlete's Foot shoe store franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for The Athlete's Foot franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the The Athlete's Foot franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your The Athlete's Foot franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the The Athlete's Foot franchise cost?
The Athlete's Foot has a franchise fee of up to $30,000, with a total initial investment range of $209,950 to $495,250.
Net-worth Requirement: $250,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $100,000 - $150,000
The Athlete's Foot Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $209,950 - $495,250.
Initial Franchise Fee: $15,000 - $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Are you interested in starting The Athlete's Foot footwear store in the USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, the UAE, the UK, Germany, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the The Athlete's Foot store is around $209,950 to $495,250
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 253,270 to Can$ 598,000
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1.53 crores to Rs 3.62 crores.
- - In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 32,22 - 76,00 million.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 0.77 - 1.82 million.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 148,200 to 349,770.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 171,890 to EUR 405,400
The Athlete's Foot website: www.theathletesfoot.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$209,950
- Company foundation year1971
- Year of launching the franchise1973
- Locations in USA:44
- Franchisees in other countries:439
- Corporate Address:TAF Global Operations Van Diemenstraat 186 1013 CP Amsterdam, Netherlands