2022 Thailand Business and Franchise Opportunities
One of the biggest franchise and business events in Thailand is planned to start on the 10th of March, 2022. The show is expected to cover a number of the best franchise brands in the country. It is worth admitting that Thailand is a tempting target for franchising as it hosts more than 20 thousand franchise outlets. Some of them appeared on the market after Thailand Franchise and Business Opportunity in 2020. More than 7 thousand visitors attended the conference then and some of them had successful deals after the event. This year TFBO is going to be even more productive.
- Thailand and ASEAN combined with over 660 million population have bright growth potentials for international franchise brand owners to expand their businesses.
- Thailand alone has, within ASEAN, the largest number of international franchise brands in operation with almost 140 brands and close to 20,000 outlets. Still plentiful opportunities for newcomers to enter the market.
- More Thais are interested in buying international franchise brands due to its attractive return on investment.
- Almost 70% local exhibitors return to the show every year due to their success and confidence in the visitor quality.
- TFBO can draw in approximately 7,000 quality visitors/investors who are keen in looking for new investment opportunities.
- Business matching opportunities are provided to ensure your success during the show.
- Extensive marketing promotion campaign, local and international, to reach target visitors/investors.
- Food & Beverage
- Coffee, Tea and Drinks
- Bakery, Ice Cream and Dessert
- IT, Digital and Printing
- Beauty, Spa and Health Care
- Education, Training and Art
- Vending/Washing Machines
- Car Care Services
- Services and Entertainment
- Convenient Store/ Retail Store
- Jewelry & Gems
- Real Estate, Forest plantation investment
- Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Existing Franchisees
- Existing Master Franchisors / Licensees
- Corporate Management / Executives
- Business Development Managers
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Shopping Mallss / Modern Trade
- Retail Outlets
- Government Officials
- Franchise / Business Consultants
- University Lecturers / Students
- Start-up entrepreneur
Date of the conference: March 10-13, 2022
Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
88 Debaratna Rd, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Kavin Intertrade Co., Ltd.
Tel: (+66)2-861-4013 ext. 103
View all franchise opportunities