Hungry Jack’s Franchise - Fast Food Restaurant
Hungry Jack's Franchise Opportunities
Hungry Jack’s Franchise represents a chain of over 420 profitable fast-food restaurants operating in Australia. They specialize in fried chicken dishes, grill, and vegan menus as well as serving nourishing breakfasts. The company was founded in 1971, and the same year the owners offered their first Hungry Jack’s Franchise for sale. The main missions of the brand are to build a community that will make the world better, and make sure that every customer experience is satisfying, authentic, and fun. They say that the benefits of their business for franchisees are in an iconic brand name, proven business model, innovations and achievements, and reasonable initial cost & fees. They also take care of their franchisees, provide them with extensive training and support.
How to open a Hungry Jack’s franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Hungry Jack’s burger franchise, you must have a minimum initial investment of $225,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Hungry Jack’s fast-food franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Hungry Jack’s franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Hungry Jack’s franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Hungry Jack’s franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Hungry Jack’s franchise cost?
Hungry Jack’s has a franchise fee of up to $33,000, with a total initial investment range from $225,000. All inquiries for the ad fees, net worth requirements, and liquid cash requirements can be submitted to Hungry Jack’s Head Office.
Hungry Jack's Initial Investment
Initial Investment: from $225,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $33,000.
Royalty Fee: 4%
Are you interested in starting a Hungry Jack’s burger store in Australia, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, India, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the Australian dollars, the investment comes from 225,000 AUD.
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Hungry Jack’s drive-through restaurant is from around $161,000.
- - In Canadian dollars, the investment comes from around Can$399,000 to Can$ 565,000.
- - In New Zealand currency, the investment comes from around 473,000 to 670,000 NZD.
- - In the currency of South Africa, the investment comes from around R2,500,000.
- - In the currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes from around 119,000 British pounds.
- - In the Indian rupees, the investment comes from around Rs 120 lakhs.
- - In the currency of Germany, the investment comes from around 142,000 EUR.
Hungry Jack's website: www.hungryjacks.com.au
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$225,000
- Company foundation year1971
- Year of launching the franchise1971
- Franchise enterprises:134
- Franchise units in Australia:over 420
- Corporate Address:Level 6, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011, Australia