Jollibee Franchise for Sale - Fast Food Restaurant Franchise
Jollibee Franchise Opportunities
Jollibee is a Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurants owned by Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC). At present, there are more than 1000 Jollibee stores worldwide and more than half of these are operated by franchisees. However, demand does not wane and opportunities still abound in various markets both domestic and international. The company is looking for a franchisee that is goal–driven, self motivated and knows how to lead his people, and has a strong inter personal skills.
How to open a Jollibee franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Jollibee restaurant franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $450,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Jollibee franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Jollibee franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Jollibee franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Jollibee franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Jollibee franchise cost?
Jollibee has the franchise total initial investment range of $450,000 to $800,000.
Initial Investment: $450,000 - $800,000
Net-worth Requirement: $5,000,000
Are you interested in starting Jollibee Franchise in the Philippines, the USA, Canada, the UAE, Singapore, the UK, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In Philippines, the total investment to start the Jollibee Restaurant is around Php 35 million to Php 55 million.
- In the United States, the total investment to start the Jollibee Restaurant is around $450,000 to $800,000.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$575,000 to Can$1,025,000.
- In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 1,650,000 to AED 2,938,000.
- In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 597,000 to SGD 1,062,000.
- In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £333,000 to £592,000.
- In Malaysian currency, the investment comes around RM 1,82 million to RM 3,24 million.
- In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 1,69 million to SR 3,00 million.
Jollibee Franchise Info: https://www.jollibee.com.ph/International/
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$450,000
Company type:Retail outlet
- Company foundation year:1975
- Year of launching the franchise:1979
- Franchise enterprises:1,260
- Corporate Address:10th Floor Jollibee Plaza #10 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605