KidsDevelop Franchise For Sale – Child Education Business Camp
KidsDevelop Franchise Opportunities
KidsDevelop is a chain of business schools and city camps for kids from 7 to 17 years old. Our students get an opportunity to immerse themselves into a business environment which includes practical activities in the offices and factories of partner companies.
KidsDevelop business camp are two educational tracks with a unique concept for 7-11 and 12-17 year old students.
Business Shift for kids of 7-11 years old A student achieves their coveted goal by doing a unique business project with reference to the recommendations of training programs.
Digital-Intensive for kids of 12+ During 5-10 days a student builds their first website on Tilda and receives valuable skills required for 2 Internet professions of a web designer and a project manager.
A sample of a camp day schedule
Each day in the camp is different but a schedule helps provide comfortable involvement of kids in the education and development process.
|08:00-09:00||Registration of children|
|09:30-11:00||Open-air team-building games|
|11:00-11:45||Training course on psychological coaching: "From the objective to plan"|
|15:00-17:00||Tour to LEGO|
|18:00-19:00||Graduation. Awarding certificates.|
The classes are conducted by active top managers of large companies.
How much does the KidsDevelop business camp franchise cost?
KidsDevelop has a franchise fee from $7,650 with a total initial investment from $11,660.
Investments required to open KidsDevelop business camp franchise
Initial investments: $11,660
- Franchise fee
- Rental premises
- Telephone service
- Advertising to the opening
Payback period: from 5 months
Average turnover per month: $11,660
Royalties: 10% (at least $160)
Franchise fees: varies according to the selected package
- A "Child" package, the program for children from 7 to 11 years - $7,650
- A "Teen" package, the program for teenagers from 12 to 17 years - $7,650
- A "Combined" package, the programs for kids from 7 to 11 and from 12 to 17 years - $13,000
Franchise fee includes:
- Registered trademark KidsDevelop
- Personal Account Manager
- Guide for owners that describes the most important steps on the principle "Take and do"
- Design & Page making of the web-site
- Phone number
- Full social networking support
- Ready-made models of promotional materials and HTML letters
- Brand book
- The right to use our videos, a camp website, parental feedbacks to get started and to build on own experience
- Connection to amoCRM with the training course
- Training of sales managers
- Training of coaches
- Business trainings and teaching materials
- Digital program with a full set of presentations
- An hourly timetable of shifts
- Access to the base of partner companies
- 7 consultations via Skype regarding financial, marketing, and client components - answers to all the questions
- A complete legal package of documents for running the business safely
Other current payments: none
Request Free Info
KidsDevelop Franchise Business Model
The financial indicators at the occupancy rate for 80 children
|Indicator||1 unit for aged 7-10 years or 12+||2 units in the same building||2 camps of 2 units in one town or more|
|Net profit, $||$13,330||$26,650||$106,600|
|The number of units||1||2||4|
|The cost of a 5-day shift||$260||$260||$260|
|The number of shifts in summer 2020||13||13||13|
|The number of children||195||390||1560|
|The area of a center, sq.m.||40||80||160|
|The number of full-time employees||3||5||7|
- People willing to expand their business with this module, as well as kindergartens, libraries, kids centers, business schools, etc.
- The bright room (not a basement), preferably library rooms equipped with a computer, projector, furniture and leisure items.
- The presence of windows and air conditioning is mandatory.
- The area from 30 sq.m., with capacity up to 50 people, a separate bathroom unit.
KidsDevelop franchise advantages
KidsDevelop has more than 50 partner companies that offer excursions for schoolchildren, Family Day, business breakfasts and other joint activities for children and their parents. More than 1,000 children have been trained and attended our business camps for the last year and a half.
You need more information?
KidsDevelop Irina Leont'eva