McDonald's is the world's largest restaurant chain by revenue, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries across approximately 36,900 outlets as of 2016. They rechristened their business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise, with the Golden Arches logo being introduced in 1953 at a location in Phoenix, Arizona. Although McDonald's is known for its hamburgers, they also sell cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, wraps, and desserts.
McDonald's has the franchise fee of up to $45,000, with total initial investment range of $1,058,000 to $2,230,000.
Initial investments: $1,058,000 - $2,230,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $500,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $45,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4%
Ad Royalty Fee: $4%+
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- In the United States, the total investment to start the McDonald's Restaurant is around $1,058,000 to $2,230,000.
- In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 7.5 crores to Rs 15.8 crores.
- In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 1,498.5 crores to Rp 3,158.7 crores.
- In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 54,730,340 to Php 115,357,900.
- In Canadian currency, the investment comes around $1,407,140 CDN to $2,965,900 CDN.
- In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 165,735,700 to PKR 349,329,500. - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 3,882,860 to AED 8,184,100.
On-The-Job Training: 6-24 months
Classroom Training: 75 hours
Additional Training: At local McDonald's restaurant
Franchise Info: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-us/franchising.html
Request Free Info