Potato Corner Franchise - French Fries Store
Potato Corner Franchise Opportunities
Potato Corner franchise company was founded in 1984 as a food cart in a Philippines night market. Delicious french fries which were cooked with patented seasonings such as BBQ, Chili BBQ, Sour Cream & Onion, and Cheddar Cheese quickly became popular. However, the first franchise unit came for sale not so long ago in 2016, the chain has quickly grown to 1000 franchise locations in 37 countries worldwide. Today the french fried store serves not only potato dishes but also a lot of chicken products. The main benefit the Potato Corner franchise has, is definitely the combination of tasty food and a successful business model. If you become their franchisee, you will get training on starting and running the business as well as constant and consistent support of the franchise team.
How to open a Potato Corner franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the Potato Corner fast-food franchise, you must have a net worth from $30,000 to $60,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a french fries franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of insurance, the cost of uniforms, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Potato Corner french fry franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Potato Corner franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Potato Corner franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Potato Corner franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the Potato Corner franchise cost?
Potato Corner has a franchise fee of up to $35,000, with a total initial investment range of $186,500 to $596,000.
Net-worth Requirement: $30,000 - $60,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
Potato Corner Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $186,500 - $596,000.
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1 - 2%
Are you interested in starting Potato Corner fast food restaurant in the USA, Canada, Australia, India, Panama, Brazil, the UK, Philippines, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Potato Corner French Fry Store is around $186,500 to $596,000.
- - In the Canadian dollar, the investment comes around CAD 236,540 to CAD 755,920.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 262,520 - AUD 838,920.
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 140.70 to Rs 449.64 lakhs.
- - In the currency of Panama, the investment comes around 186,520 - 596,060 Panamanian balboas.
- - In the currency of Brazil, the investment comes around 1.06 to 3.38 million reals.
- - In the UK currency, the investment comes around 140,810 to 449,995 British pounds.
- - In the currency of the Philippines, the investment comes around 9.41 to 30.07 million PHP
Potato Corner website: www.potatocornerusa.com
Request Free Info
Starting investments from:$186,500
- Company foundation year1984
- Year of launching the franchise2016
- Franchise enterprises:1000
- Franchisees in USA:37
- Franchisees in other countries:1000+
- Corporate Address:8657 Hayden Place, Culver City, CA 90232