ACE Cash Express Franchise for Sale - Check Cashing Store
ACE Cash Express Franchise Opportunities
Since 1968 when the business was established Ace Cash Express franchise has been providing quality financial services. The list includes consumer loans, money transfers, bill payments, and others. Today the chain includes 104 franchise enterprises. Ace Cash Express check cashing store franchises are available for sale in Canada, Europe, Asia and other locations. The company offers favourable conditions for their franchisees including affordable start-up cost & fees, a reputable brand name, a number of loyal customers, etc. A franchisee can also choose a model for their own business. There is a full-service store offer, a small-market store and a kiosk in convenience store concepts.
How to open an ACE Cash Express franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open the ACE Cash Express check cashing store franchise, you must have a liquid capital of $141,650 to $282,850.
- Appreciate the investment required for a check cashing store franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You do not need prior business experience before applying to become a ACE Cash Express franchise owner. Their training is extensive and complete. After your training, you will be fully prepared to operate your store.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for ACE Cash Express franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the ACE Cash Express franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your ACE Cash Express franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does the ACE Cash Express franchise cost?
ACE Cash Express has the franchise fee of up around $15,000 to $30,000, with a total initial investment range of $141,650 to $227,850.
Liquid Cash Requirement: $141,650 - $282,850
ACE Cash Express Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $141,650 - $227,850.
Initial Franchise Fee: $15,000 - $30,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 6%
Are you interested in starting an ACE Cash Express Franchise in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Europe, or Africa?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the ACE Cash Express is around $141,650 to $227,850.
- - In Canadian dollar, the investment comes around Can$ 171,156 to Can$ 275,312.
- - In Mexican currency, the investment comes around Peso 2,810,789 to Peso 4,521,273 .
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 1,04 to 1,67 crores.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around British pound sterling 100,397 to 161,494.
- - In Pakistani rupee, the investment comes around PKR 21,56 to 34,7 million.
- - In Philippine peso, the investment comes around Php 6,8 to 10,9 million.
- - In currency of Australia, the investment comes around AUD 182,575 to AUD 293,762.
- - In currency of Germany, the investment comes around EUR 116,595 to EUR 187,549.
- - In United Arab Emirates Dirham, the investment comes around AED 520,280 to AED 836, 893.
ACE Cash Express website: www.acecashexpress.com
Request Free Info
- Starting investments from:$141,650
- Company type:Service
- Company foundation year1968
- Year of launching the franchise1987
- Franchise enterprises:104
- Corporate Address:1231 Greenway Drive Suite 600 Irving, TX 75038 USA