Safe Ship Franchise Opportunities
Safe Ship Franchise provides a full range of services related to delivery & home moving. They include packing,
shipping, storage, transportation, mailing, coping, printing, etc. The company have established partner
relationships with DHL, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service which allows them to get their clients the best
price possible for their shipment. Since the beginning in 2008 it has already grown up to 37 franchise entreprises
in the USA and 6 other countries. The Safe Ship has been rated as one of the top 500 Franchises in the US according
to Entrepreneur Magazine.
How to open a Safe Ship franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Safe Ship franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $120,400.
- Appreciate the investment required for a franchise.
You will need to consider real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits,
the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Safe Ship franchise
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Safe Ship franchises and see if there are available
markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Safe Ship franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt
upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the
- Receive approval & opening your Safe Ship franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only
be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
Request Free Info
How much does Safe Ship franchise cost?
Safe Ship has the franchise fee of up to $19,900, with total initial investment range of $120,400 to $123,800.
Net-worth Requirement: $100,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $50,000
Safe Ship Initial Investment
Initial Investment: $120,400 - $123,800.
Initial Franchise Fee: $19,900
Are you interested in starting Safe Ship Franchise in the USA, India, Canada, the UAE, the UK, Singapore, Saudi
Arabia, Australia, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
- - In the United States, the total investment to start the Safe Ship is around $120,400 to
- - In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 87,4 lakh to Rs 502,258 lakh.
- - In Canadian currency, the investment comes around Can$152,900 to Can$157,200.
- - In currency of the United Arab Emirates, the investment comes around AED 442,230 to AED 454,700.
- - In currency of the United Kingdom, the investment comes around £87,000 to £90,000.
- - In currency of Singapore, the investment comes around SGD 159,500 to SGD 164,000 million.
- - In Saudi Arabia currency, the investment comes around SR 451,611 to SR 464,364.
- - In Australian currency, the investment comes around AUD 155,240 to AUD 159,600.
On-The-Job Training: 80 hours
Classroom Training: 40 hours
Additional Training: As needed
Safe Ship website: www.safeship.com
Request Free Info