STORAGE AUTHORITY Franchise For Sale
Storage Authority Franchise Opportunities
The company was established in 2016. Marc Goodin and Garrett Byrd wanted to create a one-of-the kind business, and they succeeded. Storage Authority is the first and only self-storage franchise in the USA. The company also offers moving trucks. It is one of the leading storage providers that values quality and excellent customer service. The brand guarantees the customers’ satisfaction with its services.
Storage Authority strives to amp its influence by attracting ambitious entrepreneurs to its network. The company offers promising franchise opportunities that are worthy of your consideration.
Advantages of the franchise
- Easier entrance into the storage business. The Storage Authority franchise helps franchisees quickly enter the market without additional challenges and risks.
- Pioneer in the industry. Storage Authority is the single self-storage franchise in the US.
- Elaborated business model. It is directed at quick familiarization with all business processes and an easy franchise set-up.
- Well-developed support and training. The brand worked hard to create comprehensive training programs, marketing materials, and operations manuals for navigation in this business.
- Exclusive territory. Franchisees are protected, there will not be any competitors of the same brand in the area.
- Financing available. When lenders hear that you want to become a part of the Storage Authority, it is easier to get financing.
- Help with business development. The brand takes an active part and assists in the site selection, unit design, and construction.
The brand is perfect for entrepreneurs who want to develop in several directions - real estate and self-storage industry. It is a perfect opportunity for families and couples to work and develop business together, and for existing storage facility owners to expand their influence and income potential. All applicants have to meet financial requirements. The investment can be rather pricey, however, the Storage Authority franchise profit is promising.
How much does it cost to open a franchise?
The total Storage Authority franchise cost depends on many factors, including the size of facility, land’s cost, zoning requirements, etc. There is a franchise fee of $39,000, and a one-time fee of $3,000 for a website for your franchise. All candidates are required to have minimum $1-3.5 millions in cash for franchise development.
Request Free Info
Royalty Fee: 6%
Marketing Fee: 2.5%
STORAGE AUTHORITY Franchise Info: https://www.storageauthorityfranchise.com/
Starting investments from:On demand
- Corporate address:677 N Washington Boulevard Sarasota, FL 34236